British Speedway Forum

No its only gossip and very unlikely

Doh!!! :D

Devils have signed brady kurtz at no1

if he didn't have under 21s last weekend we might of seen him at somerset a week earlier I heard

Tough luck for the guy.

It was a crazy manoeuvre by Holub.

Boxall to replace little kurtz.

That can't be true can it?

BSPA round up states it is, very strange signing that raises more questions than answers.

PLYMOUTH have signed Steve Boxall to replace Brady Kurtz who has quit the club to allow him to focus on other commitments.

Boxall will make his debut this Friday, subject to BSPA approval, against Berwick, a side Devils team manager Lee Trigger believes could push Plymouth all the way.

BSPA round up states it is, very strange signing that raises more questions than answers.

PLYMOUTH have signed Steve Boxall to replace Brady Kurtz who has quit the club to allow him to focus on other commitments.

Boxall will make his debut this Friday, subject to BSPA approval, against Berwick, a side Devils team manager Lee Trigger believes could push Plymouth all the way.

That's a result for Berwick in itself I think, aiming for points now that's for sure

Shame they didn't tell him they couldn't replace him and he either rode or quit. I bet Matt Ford would have loved it if he'd got himself a 28 day ban too :D

He's no Jason Doyle

Sounds hungry and desperate but it's the right time to pounce on them... Especially when we've been in a little rut ourselves....

Sounds hungry and desperate but it's the right time to pounce on them... Especially when we've been in a little rut ourselves....

To be fair, a fit and motivated Steve Boxall is a pretty decent rider. Trouble is he's had numerous chances at various clubs and always lets you down in the end.

• Like 3

To be fair, a fit and motivated Steve Boxall is a pretty decent rider. Trouble is he's had numerous chances at various clubs and always lets you down in the end.

Saw him turn up once for a Somerset v Rye match a couple of years ago with one bike. And that was filthy!!

Let's face it, he isn't going to last 2 minutes at the SBA. I predicted similar when Belle Vue put him in their side at the start of the season.

Saw him turn up once for a Somerset v Rye match a couple of years ago with one bike. And that was filthy!!

Let's face it, he isn't going to last 2 minutes at the SBA. I predicted similar when Belle Vue put him in their side at the start of the season.

He supposedly turned up to a Rye press & practice day with his bike still dirty from the previous season. I think the meeting you mentioned was the one I was at. The tractors grading the track were quicker than that bike