British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Glasgow V Edinburgh The Final 16th/17th October @7.30pm/7.00pm

From Updates site Summers,Palovaara,Sedgman,Masters,Clegg all riding tonight at Wolverhampton in the Olympique- seems a bit risky in view of the forthcoming fixtures on Friday and Saturday - hope all riders keep safe.

• Like 1

You cannot expect riders to forgo a meeting because of an important meeting later on in the week.

Most riders will say the more I ride the better !!!!

• Like 2

From Updates site Summers,Palovaara,Sedgman,Masters,Clegg all riding tonight at Wolverhampton in the Olympique- seems a bit risky in view of the forthcoming fixtures on Friday and Saturday - hope all riders keep safe.

Cook was in Poland yesterday!

Cook was in Poland yesterday!

Would rather our boys were out riding than sitting in all week off the the bike IMO

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

The question has to be asked? .Will the Tigers show up at Armadale this week,they were a MAJOR disappointment last time.

The question has to be asked? .Will the Tigers show up at Armadale this week,they were a MAJOR disappointment last time.

I'd be inclined to say the Monarchs are just a much better team thus why we looked totally rubbish

I'd be inclined to say the Monarchs are just a much better team thus why we looked totally rubbish

Agree Monarchs are superb at Armadale but the number of times the experienced Tigers riders have rode there they really should have put on a better show.Imo

Agree Monarchs are superb at Armadale but the number of times the experienced Tigers riders have rode there they really should have put on a better show.Imo

We need a repeat of June's win there.

• Like 1

I was hoping to come up for this if it was on a Sunday afternoon but cant see me making it now, would mean two days off work. :sad:

Good luck Glasgow.

Would rather our boys were out riding than sitting in all week off the the bike IMO

but having said that look what happened to the agent .about 3 weeks ago

It's not the number of tapes that there is, the slide on the gate would have to be lower to make tapes lower. :t::cheers:

Im sure the brackets that actually hold the tapes could be modified to suit quite easily ,without altering the slide mechanism .

Its really easy for Skippy Sarjeant.

Sit still

don`t anticipate the start.

Keep front wheel still.

Drop clutch when tapes rise.

Give it a try, you might catch on.........

It's even easier for Rupert Ref

Are all riders stationary ?

Release the tapes.

Problem solved................ toffee !!

• Like 2

Hope it is a close well contested final& may the best team win.

• Like 1