British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

Somerset won because they were the best team on the night, were you at the meeting?

I'm sure riding on their home track was no help at all, after all there's no such thing as home track advantage in speedway :wink:

Of course they would probably have won on a neutral track given the quality of the two riders but it will always take the gloss off any home win in a national championship.

Somerset won because they were the best team on the night, were you at the meeting?

why are you asking me that question ?

I'm sure riding on their home track was no help at all, after all there's no such thing as home track advantage in speedway :wink:

Of course they would probably have won on a neutral track given the quality of the two riders but it will always take the gloss off any home win in a national championship.

Think you need to check http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=81875&p=2811505

Nope, no gloss being taken off here - it was still sweet to see our riders beat everyone else in the fashion that they did it too. Long may that continue.

• Like 1

everyone else lost , somerset didn't . ( the updates site must be hard to use at times for some folk )

Not for me mate, Cyclone obviously can't read the updates...

Edited by Starman2006

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere -apologises if so

Bradley Wilson -Dean announced as a full transfer from Eastbourne on Saturday by Gary May.

Good signing by the club, he looks like he has further improvement in him.

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere -apologises if so

Bradley Wilson -Dean announced as a full transfer from Eastbourne on Saturday by Gary May.

Good signing by the club, he looks like he has further improvement in him.

Yet Eastbourne say not the case!

Yet Eastbourne say not the case!

Yet the rider agrees with Somerset, not sure we've heard the last of this one

Think he is a lakeside asset from what I can make out transferred to them

Not according to BWD, who himself has said Dugard is showing himself up, via his facebook. Also no news of him joining Lakeside apart from a picture of a small statement on twitter, but no signitures or evidence of being a real statement.

• Like 3

just seen the post from Dugard on Twitter, this is going to drag on

Edited by potts2310

just seen the post from Dugard on Twitter, this is going to drag on

Be interesting to know what Lakeside's take on all this is....

Be interesting to know what Lakeside's take on all this is....

Pretty sure we have never signed Bradley but we have made Zach Wajknecht an asset. In the meantime you are riding against Workington this Friday, the same day as Swindon visit Lakeside in a re-arranged fixture. Do I assume they will arrive at the Arena-Essex raceway without Josh, Rohan and Charles?

Edited by tocha