British Speedway Forum

I haven't agreed with Tai's decision not to do the British Final but to say he isn't British is just laughable. Also I cannot believe people are having a go at Bomber for doing the British semi final, he wants to be British Champ. Whoever decided the dates for the semis needs sacking. I'm more critical of Bomber doing other events like grass track the day after, as a GP rider he should be concentrating on Speedway. Had clutch issues on all his bikes, bad set up from his team? He should sort that instead of playing grasstrack.

I wonder if any sportsman does anything "for his country". I would have thought they do it firstly for themselves, or their team mates, or their friends and family.

So you met him twice and got a lift so he is the best person in the world to you,that's great.

You mention the tragic loss of LR I know his family,I also knew the family of another British rider killed,plus know 2 riders in wheelchairs.

so when you see a British world champion snub the Ben fund but take part for a rider who can afford a house on the Gold Coast he loses a lot of credibility as a nice guy.

Tai doesn't give a monkeys about this country,he chose Britain for his career opportunities not for the love it it,his love and home is Australia and that's where he will be when he retired.

Any news on the training days ?

you sad sad man.

Tai grew up and rode against Darcy for many years in the COUNTRY WHERE THEY BOTH GREW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course he will want to raise money for his FRIEND!!

How many more times you pathetic little weasel do you need to be told that Tai was BORN in the UK to BRITISH parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he chose the UK to further his career did he, mate you need to get out more. Go through the riders that Tai was up against coming through from Australia, basically Holder and Ward and maybe Batch. Fact is Tai was and is better than all of them so he didnt need to go anywhere if he didnt want to.

Do us all a favour and take your pathetic crusade elsewhere you complete t0sser

I couldn't care less any more about the Woffinden situation. Yes, he's British. No, I think it's clear he doesn't give a sh*t about Britain. End of story. I dislike him because of who he is not any nationality.

Thats exactly how it should be. By all means dislike a rider but the absolute brain dead that dont call him British obviously are not true speedway fans

• Like 1

Why do people engage with Robert and the Polish troll? It's about as productive as debating with starman, but without the comedy value.

• Like 2

I agree with woz01, the farce re the dates of the semis clashing with a GP is irresponsible.

OK if there were no other dates available in which case the brits in the GP should have direct route to the final.

If the dates could have been a different time to avoid a clash with GP, ten the person who sanctioned the dates should be relieved of his/her duties.

A shambles

Edited by Joe Hatton

Why do people engage with Robert and the Polish troll? It's about as productive as debating with starman, but without the comedy value.

sorry mate i just get annoyed dealing with fools

It's very clear your the fool gavan

ok lets ask the rest of the people on this thread who they believe is the biggest fool on here??

Personally you would win hands down

• Like 1

nice post that bluejam...hope he reads that

great post indeed, however the troll will still bang on about him not riding in Ben Funds.

So you met him twice and got a lift so he is the best person in the world to you,that's great.

You mention the tragic loss of LR I know his family,I also knew the family of another British rider killed,plus know 2 riders in wheelchairs.

so when you see a British world champion snub the Ben fund but take part for a rider who can afford a house on the Gold Coast he loses a lot of credibility as a nice guy.

Tai doesn't give a monkeys about this country,he chose Britain for his career opportunities not for the love it it,his love and home is Australia and that's where he will be when he retired.

Any news on the training days ?

You conveniently ignored my question asking you if Scott Nicholls and Chris Harris (our other top Brits) have ridden in all the Ben Funds too, and every World Champion since its inception? ?

Are you ignoring it because you know you are wrong and your petty vendetta has been proven to be ridiculous??

We all know the answer to that.

Tai is on his way to be the best British World Champion in history. Just a shame the governing body don't make it easier for him to ride here.

• Like 3

great post indeed, however the troll will still bang on about him not riding in Ben Funds.

You conveniently ignored my question asking you if Scott Nicholls and Chris Harris (our other top Brits) have ridden in all the Ben Funds too, and every World Champion since its inception? ?

Are you ignoring it because you know you are wrong and your petty vendetta has been proven to be ridiculous??

We all know the answer to that.

Tai is on his way to be the best British World Champion in history. Just a shame the governing body don't make it easier for him to ride here.

The answer is Scott Nicholls never has but Chris Harris has done 3 of the last 4.

Waiting for Robert the troll to moan about our 7x British Champion not riding in it??

Oh and no World Champion has ever done it.

• Like 1

The answer is Scott Nicholls never has but Chris Harris has done 3 of the last 4.

Waiting for Robert the troll to moan about our 7x British Champion not riding in it??

Hopefully the troll will be equally as scathing at Nicholls and all those World Champions equally as much as Tai then.

He wouldn't want to be a hypocrite now would he?

:rofl:

ok lets ask the rest of the people on this thread who they believe is the biggest fool on here??

Personally you would win hands down

There would be a huge difference from on here to actual fans at the track

you sad sad man.

Tai grew up and rode against Darcy for many years in the COUNTRY WHERE THEY BOTH GREW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course he will want to raise money for his FRIEND!!

How many more times you pathetic little weasel do you need to be told that Tai was BORN in the UK to BRITISH parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he chose the UK to further his career did he, mate you need to get out more. Go through the riders that Tai was up against coming through from Australia, basically Holder and Ward and maybe Batch. Fact is Tai was and is better than all of them so he didnt need to go anywhere if he didnt want to.

Do us all a favour and take your pathetic crusade elsewhere you complete t0sser

Thats exactly how it should be. By all means dislike a rider but the absolute brain dead that dont call him British obviously are not true speedway fans

We all get it tai was born in Britain so was Jason crump.

So you support him raising money for a friend who can afford to buy a house on the Gold Coast and you also support him not bothering about riders from his home country of birth who are also wheelchair bound.

you really are living in the clouds and you support a Brit who doesn't support Brits when he is in a great position too.

I agree questions need asking about Scott and why he is not supporting it.

I agree questions need asking about Scott and why he is not supporting it.

So why are you not ranting and raving on every thread possible about Nicholls as well?

Your continual Tai bashing is repetitive and boring.

Edited by perkdon
  • Like 2

There would be a huge difference from on here to actual fans at the track

You're right there robert, fans at the actual tracks would probably tell you to bore off and annoy someone else, you wouldn't last 5 minutes. We hear you loud and clear regarding your opinion of the World Champion, your bitterness shines through, now how about giving us all a break fella.

• Like 2

The usual suspects responses highlight their lack of ability to debate, so won't waste much time on it. Banging the same drum despite numerous factual responses - 'assuming' Tai chose Britain for an easy GP route, Crump comparison is completely different situation, Tai's fault British Speedway is in a mess and therefore makes a better living elsewhere, raising over 100k for a 'British' children's hospital counts for nothing. What a traitor...

It's very clear your the fool gavan

'You're'! That lacks credibility.

• Like 1