British Speedway Forum

Not as slow as your only rider Chris Hariss. Rofled. And Bomber actually is the best you have. Rofl

Doesn't matter if you recognise Tai or not.He wears a British jacket and his titles go down officially as British.Like it or lump it,because carrying on only makes you look a bigger fool with each post :P

• Like 1

Not as slow as your only rider Chris Hariss. Rofled. And Bomber actually is the best you have. Rofl

One of your 'wonder boys' Janowski couldn't beat him, no matter how bad Harris is. What does that say about your lot?

Rune Holta have never claimed to be Polish and we never called him one. He married a Polish lady and got our citizenship so it was easier for him to get into real speedway in Poland. Same thing did the Australian Tai Woffinden who just came to UK because it's closer to Poland and Sweden. That's why he doesn't ride in Britain, doesn't support British speedway and doesn't sing foreign to him anthems.

Holta never claimed to be Polish? He was in their World Cup team for Heaven's sake! I'm not convinced you are really Polish though.

Great win from Woffy. Can't believe Harris missed the practice to ride in the British semi. No wonder Tai pulled out. What a crazy decision from the BSPA, or whoever organises the British finals.

Harris rides in the semi and comes last. Tai opts out and comes top. So who made the right decision there?

Holta never claimed to be Polish? He was in their World Cup team for Heaven's sake! I'm not convinced you are really Polish though.

Same here

I was never a plastic Brit but I guess it's better to have tried than to be a dreamer like you.

Pretty happy with what ive chosen to do and where i am currently better than being a bitter failure i guess

Edited by phillipsr

No Poles in the final as I expected, just cant handle the pressure i guess. They should really get professional psychologists for the youngsters instead of that old alcoholic Cieslak...

Edited by Dawkins20
  • Like 1

WTF?...Tai Woffinden Born in England to English parents....2 times British WORLD CHAMPION!!!..What idiotic comments some of You post!...Grow up for Fecks sake!...Unbelievable Jeff! :drink:

• Like 6

I am an ancient technophobe who does not understand all this stuff.

We only have one tv and my wife was watching Dale Winton and Eurovision :shock:

We have had domestic video recording for nearly forty years now!

Loved Pedersens interview. If Pawlicki should have shut then Pedersen should have shut off himself in last GP when Zagar went past. Pot..kettle...black springs to mind.

Great meeting though after slow start. Racing like that would bring the crowds back, unfortunately most tracks in the UK don't even come close to allowing racing that good.

No Poles in the final as I expected, just cant handle the pressure i guess. They should really get professional psychologists for the youngsters instead of that old alcoholic Cieslak...

No hard feelings towards Poland,just because some plank is pretending to be one to gain attention.They have though failed miserably at this level which is a surprise.And it will be a pity really when Hampel comes back as Lindgren is looking good and Hampel is normally boooooring!

Great win from Woffy. Can't believe Harris missed the practice to ride in the British semi. No wonder Tai pulled out. What a crazy decision from the BSPA, or whoever organises the British finals.

Harris rides in the semi and comes last. Tai opts out and comes top. So who made the right decision there?

I'm not convinced it's human. I think it's an experimental pillock bot.

Anyway, for those too stupid to know where Scunthorpe is, here's a hint. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scunthorpe

Maybe just maybe it's because he IS Australian?

Haha don't bother trying to wind us up!! Doesn't wash!

Depends what your priorities are ... Edited by Trees

No hard feelings towards Poland,just because some plank is pretending to be one to gain attention.They have though failed miserably at this level which is a surprise.And it will be a pity really when Hampel comes back as Lindgren is looking good and Hampel is normally boooooring!

There are not many better riders to watch than fast Freddie when he's 'on it'. Coventry on Monday, and tonight showed that.

Jarek's a great rider, but not the most exciting!

Doesn't matter if you recognise Tai or not.He wears a British jacket and his titles go down officially as British.Like it or lump it,because carrying on only makes you look a bigger fool with each post :P

What you need to understand is tai doesn't help matters, he is a real marmite kid so there will be a lot of people disliking him as well but everyone will agree about his talent.

• Like 1

Under too much pressure, only human after all .....