Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

So looking at matches remaining:

Stoke Home 3 pts

Belle vue home 3 pts

Coventry home 3pts

Kings Lynn home 3 pts

Buxton away 4pts

And kings Lynn away would we be awarded the points?

16 points without kings Lynn putting the eagles on 58 points.

Not enough to catch birmingham but looking at Kent their fixtures are:

Cradley home 3 pts

Coventry away 4 pts

Cradley away 3 pts

And Stoke away same position as Eastbourne can they fit it in?

Putting the kings on 58 points too. Kent having scored more points overall will be second but that's if they can get 3 points at cradley where I think they may only get 1 possibly 2.

All academic really- be in the top four and as connor said- it is a level playing field from then

All academic really- be in the top four and as connor said- it is a level playing field from then

Yeh, I agree. The only advantage is to come top as you get to pick who you ride against in the semi final. Looks like a Kent semi final for us.

Edited by stevec

Double header on sun 18th Belle Vue then Coventry

That's a shame, Sunday racing is no no for me as it takes too much out of the day, and last year the Sunday meetings dragged on far to long. A double header could take forever to complete.

Hope the weather plays ball and it's dry, think we'll be in the top 4 whatever, but a wet day with 2 home matches not played might make it tight!

well well well,

Still not sure what to make of the sunday meeting, a red hot sunny day sitting in the sun was lovely watching speedway, but as its taken up the whole day i think i rather have a saturday night. Nice to see Ben Hopwood back at Arlington, Danny Ayres is a showman love him or hate him he is going to try everything.

Perks was much more like the perks we are getting to double figures out of every week, Adam was in another class, Harris seemed to be better until you watched him in the second half and then was out classed by Tommy B, Jake has a great meeting, but the winner of the day was george wood, he looke like the old george from last year, and i was pleased to see him finish up with a paid maximum.

roll on next week as i want to see that Dan Bewley.

not the right place exactly but thought he deserves a spot on here. super show again from young nathan ablitt in winning the british 150cc championship

incredibly unbeaten in 45 races. shame he's only 12 .

well well well,

Still not sure what to make of the sunday meeting, a red hot sunny day sitting in the sun was lovely watching speedway, but as its taken up the whole day i think i rather have a saturday night. Nice to see Ben Hopwood back at Arlington, Danny Ayres is a showman love him or hate him he is going to try everything.

Perks was much more like the perks we are getting to double figures out of every week, Adam was in another class, Harris seemed to be better until you watched him in the second half and then was out classed by Tommy B, Jake has a great meeting, but the winner of the day was george wood, he looke like the old george from last year, and i was pleased to see him finish up with a paid maximum.

roll on next week as i want to see that Dan Bewley.

Think Dan is out for the season unfortunately

Think Dan is out for the season unfortunately

Oh no whats Dan done i was really looking forward to seeing him, i was impressed with him when Peterborough in August, what a great little started and what a gem of a find too. Who says you cant make a moto crosser a speedway rider.

Look at cook and worralls and now bewley. Great find from Steve Lawsons camp i am told.

Oh no whats Dan done i was really looking forward to seeing him, i was impressed with him when Peterborough in August, what a great little started and what a gem of a find too. Who says you cant make a moto crosser a speedway rider.

Look at cook and worralls and now bewley. Great find from Steve Lawsons camp i am told.

Crashed at Newcastle couple of weeks ago,nasty bang to the head I believe.Still not feeling 100% so has finished for season.

Crashed at Newcastle couple of weeks ago,nasty bang to the head I believe.Still not feeling 100% so has finished for season.

Thank you for the update, shame really,

can anybody bring me up to speed on our reserve guest on sunday as i know nothing about connor fletcher. ta.

Why do Eastbourne continue to use r/r when they have good riders waiting for a go in the team - nonsense!!

Eastbourne and mildenhall have v good young riders but dont want to use them as to ruin potential 3 pt averages for 2017