British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Think it could be a good move for Kelsey to try and find a big track. The Island would be good.

I saw the county fours and I think Danno verge is worth a shot was good that night

I asked him last year and he wanted a place at Eastbourne in 2015 so I wouldn't rule him out but will he get better

I saw the county fours and I think Danno verge is worth a shot was good that night

Don't you have enough 3 point options in Powell, Brennan & Spiller?

Spiller might still have school in Germany meaning he misses clashing meetings... Brennan may not be allowed to. Powell will be in the team if not number 8

Confirmed BWD has to start on a 5.00 in Premier league so he can't double up with us.

Spiller might still have school in Germany meaning he misses clashing meetings... Brennan may not be allowed to. Powell will be in the team if not number 8

Give Niall a run until Ethan finishes school? Unless Verge gets a run until then and reverts to number 8 when Ethan is in the team, but also rides midweek when Ethan can't.

Confirmed BWD has to start on a 5.00 in Premier league so he can't double up with us.

Confirmed where?

Edited by Islander15

Give Niall a run until Ethan finishes school? Unless Verge gets a run until then and reverts to number 8 when Ethan is in the team, but also rides midweek when Ethan can't.

Confirmed where?

On Brads racing page. I would go verge as Niall says on his facebook he is doing something big in 2016.

'Just a quick update for everyone, we've been told Bradley will have to start in the Premier League on a 5.00 average. Because of this it also means he is not allowed to double up in the National League.'

Edited by Alex2000
  • Like 1

pretty certain spiller and brennan won't be available . in brennan's case not till middle of season because of age .

will anybody take a chance on wilson dean on a 5? ellis is 4.79 and hes miles better than brad tbph.

• Like 1

will anybody take a chance on wilson dean on a 5? ellis is 4.79 and hes miles better than brad tbph.

Going to be tough for him. Yes I think someone will take a chance but he will have to go well to deliver on a 5 point average. This year he has had accommodation, financial & mechanical help etc plus scoring big every week to pay the bills.

If he comes over to do the PL next season where will he find that kind of deal and will he be able to earn enough to sustain himself?

• Like 1

BWD is a talented racer who probably wants to get as far in the sport as he can so the challenge of going PL on a 5pt average will be tough. But I bet he'll get a lot further than all the young British NL riders who are happy enough not moving up to test themselves.