British Speedway Forum

OK so you fail to understand my previous comment which stated that Tom Stokes was brought in as a temporary replacement for a 4 meetings deal which was publicly stated he never was a permanent replacement and he was aware of this much the same as Henning Bager at Berwick , maybe to you the silence is deafening as you obviously did not fully comprehend my previous post . I hope this clears it up for you . In short Cook & Holub replaced Palm-Toft &Porsing.

i fully understand what you are saying after all it is not like Edinburgh have ever pulled a fast one before not that i am saying you have Tom Perry should be getting praised for his progress not slated.

And the Panthers management should also be praised in there foresight in giving him the chance.

What some people fail to comprhend is that this has been ratified by the BSPA story over nothing more to add wether some like it or not if the Panthers had done anything wrong then it would not have been given the green light simple as that.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

I fully comprehended your previous posts, but can you confirm who Stokes was brought in as a temporary replacement for?

No matter how short you want to make it Holub cannot have replaced either Palm-Toft or Porsing in your declared team as they were both ousted on 15th May and he was a declared Scunny rider until the 20th!

The facts, put very simply to aid your comprehension, are that Cook & STOKES replaced palm-Toft & Porsing and then Holub replaced Stokes - it is total smokescreen to throw in whatever deal Stokes was on - that is irrelevant. He was used as a pawn to get the side Peterborough wanted and additionally it helped when they threw the toys out of the pram to state how it was not helping British speedway by stopping young British riders having a team place - which is where the whole hypocrisy arises to then drop him (after his short term/temporary/1,2,3,4 match deal ended) for a young foreigner.

It's you that has the facts totally wrong, as to any opinion as to why the events happened, then you are fully entitled to your own view, however deluded it is.

Hope this makes it a bit clearer for you

I honestly don't know what you expect for an answer Panthers havn't done anything wrong or bent or broke any rules and all approved by the B.S.P.A. I can't see any problems with what changes Panthers have made. I also would like to point out that it is not me who is deluded by this. I havn't a problem with it at all and don't understand why you have one with it.

I honestly don't know what you expect for an answer Panthers havn't done anything wrong or bent or broke any rules and all approved by the B.S.P.A. I can't see any problems with what changes Panthers have made. I also would like to point out that it is not me who is deluded by this. I havn't a problem with it at all and don't understand why you have one with it.

I don't have any problems with the changes made, and yes they are within rules and approved. I, like the majority of fans fully agree with what your promotion have done to strengthen their team. The issue I take is all those who say one month we should be allowed to make these changes because it is benefiting British speedway and then straight away (after getting their own way) drop the British rider for a foreigner ( which as I just said was the logical thing to do)

As to yourself stating Arson Fire has his facts wrong and "holub did not replace Stokes" then if not deluded what??

Great to see Mitchell Davey has got an NL place with Coventry Storm.

Should give the moaners something to moan about re Monarchs / Aussies / Coventry / UK Government / the weather / BSPA / PL / NL etc.

Hope he has a great, safe season.

Dont want you disappointed Scotsman so I will kick it off....

So which deserving young brit got the elbow to fit in the aging plastic pom?

I hope that has the balance of anger and cynisism you were hoping for... wink

Martin Knuckey misses out - but then again he is out for the rest of the season with a broken leg.

Next................?

Dont want you disappointed Scotsman so I will kick it off....

So which deserving young brit got the elbow to fit in the aging plastic pom?

I hope that has the balance of anger and cynisism you were hoping for... wink

Tbf there is basically no-one out there to replace Knuckey on that average. That's why Cradley have used R/R for nearly 2 months now as they've waited for Andrews to get fit, whilst Buxton still use R/R for Jones who's barely ridden all season.

Obviously too soon for the Monarchs v Weegies thread for Friday's cup meeting, but interesting to see Rob Branford back as guest for Max Clegg who is on Wolverhampton duty!!

Obviously too soon for the Monarchs v Weegies thread for Friday's cup meeting, but interesting to see Rob Branford back as guest for Max Clegg who is on Wolverhampton duty!!

Strengthens the 0131?

Strengthens the 0131?

Hard to say really.

Saw Rob at Ippo last week and he was very impressive - 2 great heat wins.

But Max at home is no slouch - just his away form that lets him down a bit.

Are the Moanarchs supporters in denial?

The Fish announces his retirement and not a post. :o

Breaking news........ Air fence manufacturer announces redundances. :neutral:

• Like 3

Wish the Fish a long and happy retirement.

So many great memories especially from Ashfield and Kings Lynn.

But................ it's not new news really.

Most of us expected it.