British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

Don't make me laugh. It won't change your drab weather and once the anti climax has passed you will go back to crowds the size of what we got for the Darcy function and all our other functions.

Anyway, best of luck with your campaign this year. Runners up beckons... :rofl:

What a nasty piece of work you are! :mad:

• Like 5

The bloke is an absolute cretin. Imagine being on a forum where everyone to a man thinks you're a c|_|nt

• Like 2

Don't make me laugh. It won't change your drab weather and once the anti climax has passed you will go back to crowds the size of what we got for the Darcy function and all our other functions.

You really are a piece of work!!

Still hard to believe you're an adult rather than the besotted teenage girl you act like!!

Edited by Crazy robin

Shaking head.

As a Poole supporter I too cannot believe Starman's latest daft post. I'm very much looking forward to visiting the NSS at the end of March. Aces are a very good bet for honours in 2016 and I fully expect to see them and us in the Grand Final come September. What a time to be a speedway supporter in / around Manchester!

• Like 5

Appologies for any offence, it certainly wasn't mean't that way.

You edited it so you obviously put some thought into your comments. There is no way anybody could read it other than as deliberately intended to cause offence.

Either be a grown up and apologise for your deliberate actions or don't apologise at all. A snivelling, begrudging appology just makes you look even worse.

• Like 1

Appologies for any offence, it certainly wasn't mean't that way.

1 down, 2887 to go.

You edited it so you obviously put some thought into your comments. There is no way anybody could read it other than as deliberately intended to cause offence.

Either be a grown up and apologise for your deliberate actions or don't apologise at all. A snivelling, begrudging appology just makes you look even worse.

I edited nothing its a straight post. But ive seen a dam cite worse on here.

If you look at your original post you will see it shows it as being edited.

As for other posts being worse, if you see that as some sort of excuse or mitigation, you are wrong.

If you look at your original post you will see it shows it as being edited.

As for other posts being worse, if you see that as some sort of excuse or mitigation, you are wrong.

The first post was edited for spelling the second was not. A yes ive seen far worse derogatory posts.

The first post was edited for spelling the second was not.

You don't normally bother.

Tbh the stuff about more people at the Darcy function than at BV, Middlo said that at the Darcy function, but he was referring to the PO final 1st leg BV crowd. Can't believe Starman is taking credit for that comment!!

Tbh the stuff about more people at the Darcy function than at BV, Middlo said that at the Darcy function, but he was referring to the PO final 1st leg BV crowd. Can't believe Starman is taking credit for that comment!!

Come on Lisa you know anything Matt or Neil say is worshipped by the cult disciple & how sad that he/she tried to pass it off as their own.

• Like 1

Come on Lisa you know anything Matt or Neil say is worshipped by the cult disciple & how sad that he/she tried to pass it off as their own.

True, although there is video footage of it, so it is a bit bizarre!