British Speedway Forum
robert72

Tai Should Never Ride For Team Gb Again

just had the misfortune to view this idotic thread from this idiot......he loves to create a response, well, not ever again will I waste my

time responding to rob72.....totally ignorant!!

• Like 1

just had the misfortune to view this idotic thread from this idiot......he loves to create a response, well, not ever again will I waste my

time responding to rob72.....totally ignorant!!

I would probably agree with you CM - but - I've nothing else to do. :shock::sad: :sad: :sad:

• Like 1

Who cares countries crap anyway

You should try living in some others................................

• Like 5

What anthem plays when he wins? Who does he ride for when the World Cup comes around? GB.

He grew up in Australia, of course he is going to have an affinity for the country.

• Like 4

Hi there!

Yes we met up at Oxford...I remember the dogs! Can't comment on modern speedway (haven't a clue what's it all about to be honest!) as I haven't been since I left Oxford to live in York 11 years ago.

Regards

Ps I recall a few 'pillocks' who used to comment on the old Oxford web-site (not mentioning names) but generally it was all good fun and taken in the right spirit!

Hope that they were greyhounds.

I would probably agree with you CM - but - I've nothing else to do. :shock::sad: :sad: :sad:

You should get a hobby. I hear that speedway is good, luckily there's a track nearby at Newcastle. :t::cheers:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 1

The second verse of 'Advance Australia Fair'...

When gallant Cook from Albion sailed,

To trace wide oceans o'er,

True British courage bore him on,

Til he landed on our shore.

Then here he raised Old England's flag,

The standard of the brave;

"With all her faults we love her still"

"Britannia rules the wave."

In joyful strains then let us sing

Advance Australia fair.

Barely a mention of Australia there. ;)

A bit like the extra verses of GSTQ that wee don't sing then

Hi there!

Yes we met up at Oxford...I remember the dogs! Can't comment on modern speedway (haven't a clue what's it all about to be honest!) as I haven't been since I left Oxford to live in York 11 years ago.

Regards

Those were the days when I used to drive over to Oxford when Coventry were riding. Happy memories but then dogs were banned so I stopped going. It always struck me as odd that at Cowley the majority of fans stood on the 3rd/4th bend rather than the 1st/2nd, which seems to be more usual at other tracks. Had some good times though as the Bees tended to do pretty well against the Cheetahs.

Has this gone off topic? What a shame 'cos I don't care. :lol:

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

Those were the days when I used to drive over to Oxford when Coventry were riding. Happy memories but then dogs were banned so I stopped going. It always struck me as odd that at Cowley the majority of fans stood on the 3rd/4th bend rather than the 1st/2nd, which seems to be more usual at other tracks. Had some good times though as the Bees tended to do pretty well against the Cheetahs.

Has this gone off topic? What a shame 'cos I don't care. :lol:

think people stood on the 3rd and 4th bends as you could see into the pits from there

• Like 1

What anthem plays when he wins? Who does he ride for when the World Cup comes around? GB.

He grew up in Australia, of course he is going to have an affinity for the country.

Did he ? dont think it's very grown up .to disrespect the country that has given you all the breaks to get wghere you are today , and not very grown up having to be taught respect by Greg Hancock

• Like 3

I hope he turns his back on team GB like he did British speedway,

Yes he showed his true love for Australia by putting his heart into the national anthem then disrespected the British one Again who he pretends to represent.

• Like 3

When the combined crowds of the Aussie and British Gp's couldn't fill either Stadium, whose really bothered which side of the fence he sits on.

think people stood on the 3rd and 4th bends as you could see into the pits from there

Ah.....that explains it. Can't remember much about the layout at Oxford. In fact I can't remember much at all these days. :lol:

I hope he turns his back on team GB like he did British speedway,

I hope you'll leave the forum but we can't get what we want.

• Like 6

What has anybody asked Father Christmas for ?

I have asked for a new stadium at Swindon to be built asap