British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Janniro running scared of the UK taxman?

Or just crap?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Janniro running scared of the UK taxman?

Or just crap?

The scourge of everyone, from junk stall proprietors to speedway riders :wink:

• Like 2

Masters was the weak link in the Aussie team. Who could Lemo replace him with ?

Masters was the weak link in the Aussie team. Who could Lemo replace him with ?

I would probably promote Brady Kurtz and put Jack Holder at reserve.

Good post. Regretful this was not made public to save Tai some criticism from GB supporters who made up there own story to fit their personal vendetta.

Yeah very true but those saddos wont seek out the truth just in case it gets in the way of a good witch hunt, the twats

There is a good argument for that actually although i tend to think Lemo will stay loyal to his riders, Brady, although having had an up and down season, always gives the impression there is a big performance in a meeting like this in him whereas i think Masters just tends to mill through bigger events tends to become a bit taught let's face it he messed up the Aussie title in reality despite being given a mahoosive late bite at the cherry.

Gating wise you would tend to favour Masters but recently his away form for Wolves has become a little muddly wasnt at all impressed with him at Blunsdon a few meetings back and i find good performances from either tend to linger in the memory when it comes from Kurtz, for friday just have a feeling about him and not so Masters, saying that he will probably gate and score about 12 now!

Edited by hagonshocker

Yeah very true but those saddos wont seek out the truth just in case it gets in the way of a good witch hunt, the twats

Twats, how charming. :blink:

I think that would make them weaker still. I would imagine Batchelor would as he's hitting some form again but I can't see masters being replaced.

Neither will Janniro. So who comes in? I'd like to see Broc Nicol given a chance for one. Maybe Max Ruml as the other.

I think USA will just be there to make up the numbers tomorrow. I honestly can't see where their points will come from

I think USA will just be there to make up the numbers tomorrow. I honestly can't see where their points will come from

I suspect Greg will score a few :)

Niamh

I suspect Greg will score a few :)

Niamh

So it's Russia, Denmark, Australia and Team Greg then :P

• Like 2

I think that would make them weaker still. I would imagine Batchelor would as he's hitting some form again but I can't see masters being replaced.

I don't think Kurtz over Masters is much of a gamble myself. He would have to only score 4 to make them weaker.

I haven't seen Batch's scores lately but what I have seen of him this year he's struggled and doesn't look confident in situations. I would see Batch as more of a gamble than Kurtz.

The four teams through to the race off are Australia, Denmark,Russia and USA.

So far it seems the only team declared is Denmark with the other three yet to name their riders.

It seems that Russia may include G Laguta and I wonder if Australia might replace Sam Masters, who is good but who did not score many points in round 2.

In the past the Race Off has often been a better meeting than the Final but I am looking forward to both meetings.

So it's Russia, Denmark, Australia and Team Greg then :P

The sooner the hosts are seeded to the race off rather than the final the better denying a team getting to the race off on the back of one riders points

• Like 2

Am I right in saying that if a team falls 6 points behind they can use 1 tactical substitute and 1 joker but they can't be used in the last 4 heats.