British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

TBF they're pricing it to encourage people to attend both. If you do that it works out pretty good value.

It does but also very poor planning that ya can't just buy a ticket for the Friday meeting on its own which IMO is ridiculous.

My plan was to stand on the Friday with my Belle Vue mates but my Mum and Dad want to come Saturday so I was going to sit in the stand with them for the final.

Seems ludicrous that I can't do that now without paying for a weekend combo to stand up on the Friday & a separate seating ticket on the Saturday - means i will be paying a lot more than i should be.

Bearing in mind July is peak holiday season, the same applies for anyone who can attend friday but cant make saturday - they will have to pay for 2 meetings up front just to attend 1 of them!! Shocking

Edited by Bradford Ace

I'm guessing there will be a pay on the gate option for the race off

Edited by woz01

It does but also very poor planning that ya can't just buy a ticket for the Friday meeting on its own which IMO is ridiculous.

My plan was to stand on the Friday with my Belle Vue mates but my Mum and Dad want to come Saturday so I was going to sit in the stand with them for the final.

Seems ludicrous that I can't do that now without paying for a weekend combo to stand up on the Friday & a separate seating ticket on the Saturday - means i will be paying a lot more than i should be.

Bearing in mind July is peak holiday season, the same applies for anyone who can attend friday but cant make saturday - they will have to pay for 2 meetings up front just to attend 1 of them!! Shocking

WILL enquire ... obviously there will be plenty of room on the Friday and no danger of not getting in.

Turns 3-4......... That's where temporary stands will be fitted for the major meetings, so I believe - first one I imagine will be the SWC in July 2016.

You must know what they plan, Phil, you had a tour round with CM & PC

Edited by Joe Hatton

Turns 3-4......... That's where temporary stands will be fitted for the major meetings, so I believe - first one I imagine will be the SWC in July 2016.

They are selling seats on bends 3 and 4 so would appear this is the case

WILL enquire ... obviously there will be plenty of room on the Friday and no danger of not getting in.

No advance tickets for race-off but admission on the day won't be a problem.

Dodger Blue would appear to have answered the question. They can add at least 6,000 extra seats there. All the infrastructure has been put in place during the building process.

Can't make Race off but will be there for final once website finally processes the purchase, confirm everything and then it just freezes with the do no click back or refresh grrr, anyone else having or had the same issue ?

Edit, used a different browser and went straight through and sorted :)

Edited by whoswinnin86

I was hoping they would do a deal for both meetings and delighted to see they have.

I paid £70 for the main grandstand working out at £ 35 per meeting

The BSPA charge £ 25 for the ELRCF so it works out great value.

Far more chance of people doing both meetings when it is Friday/Saturday and I am sure that Manchester hotels / restaurants will do good business.

Also the prices for standing are really good value if you want them.

There is a good chance that thet actual entertainment/racing will be better on the Friday than the Saturday.

So it's £25 to stand which is £12.50 a meeting? Absolute bargain!

What is the capacity of this new stadium?

Place should be packed at that price, especially the fri which often is the better meeting.

10,000 for the world cup

It has to be a sell out at that price on both days. Think i will take the Renault trafic up and kip in the back on the put you up.

If the place isn't sold out at those prices it never will be.

Have a feeling with a capacity of only 10,000 both days will be sold out before the event.

Touts at speedway?