British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Cant be unhappy with that .well done team GB . the weak team who should not have been put straight into the final . still managed to beat the team of dirty and arrogant Aussies .. stick that up your arse Doyle and choke on it ..

• Like 4

Last night was rubbish, tonight was back to what we have been promised .

Nothing hypocritical about that.

It's not like I've constantly slated the set up.

Perhaps you need to read a bit wider?

No idea why you feel a need to meet me.

I would stand with a couple of belle Vue mates when I'm at NSS.

Thankfully they have a bit of respect.

Nah. Don't go hiding now.

You said this stadium hasn't delivered on its promise.

Are you going to apologise for that, or are you going to stand by those words after tonight?? And after the Coventry meeting?? And after the Leicester meeting?? And after the dozen other top quality races on on this track??

Edited by acef

Brilliant meeting,brilliant track,brilliant atmosphere,well done team GB, coming 2nd against the quality field that was on show tonight is a positive step forward.

Finally, Stevebrum, you and I normally see eye to eye,so will we be getting an apology.

My bad. We didnt think about 3rd class riders racing in your league. My bad/ Bet it was tense.

If it wasn't your final you would not be there lol

Sorry I haven't read the last 20 pages, but I'm guessing your the forum wind up??

Same old people go hiding on this forum. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

What a stunning speedway meeting that was. Absolutely fantastic racing.

All those knockers last night, I'm calling you out?? Where are you????

Calm ya skin Mr Angry

Last night's meeting was garbage and everyone was within their right to express that opinion.

Tonight was stunning.

No reason to come on here all fired up looking for a fight hey.

Find the nearest freezer & put ya had in it to cool down.

Tonight and the next few days are about celebrating Great Britain's wonderful wonderful, fully unexpected achievement

• Like 1

Sorry I haven't read the last 20 pages, but I'm guessing your the forum wind up??

Best to ignore it, it may go away eventually.

Same old people go hiding on this forum. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

What a stunning speedway meeting that was. Absolutely fantastic racing.

All those knockers last night, I'm calling you out?? Where are you????

Where are you?????

Let's be having you!!!!!!

Didnt see Delia there tonight!!!

Edited by mikebv

Nah. Don't go hiding now.

You said this stadium hasn't delivered on its promise.

Are you going to apologise for that, or are you going to stand by those words after tonight?? And after the Coventry meeting?? And after the Leicester meeting?? And after the dozen other top quality races on on this track??

I ain't hiding, far from it.

The track and the atmosphere was flat last night.

Lots of people on social media complaining about air horns being taken off them could have something to do with the poor atmosphere.

Question - you believe that last night was something to be proud of, not as a Belle Vue fan if you can possibly take your Aces tints off for a second??

I can't make any reference to other meetings run at the NSS as I wasn't there. If you can find me a post where I have slated meetings I haven't been at then go ahead.

Tonight was a different animal.

We have a stadium and track in this country that we should all be proud of now and yes we had a meeting to be proud of.

You seem to ignore the positives and focus on the negatives which judging by your tone doesn't surprise me.

Anyway back to my question. You stand by the statement that the track delivered on Friday? ??

WORLD CHAMPS FROM POLAND AND EVEN AN AUSSIE WOFFINDEN DIDNT HELP YOU LOLOLLOPLLOO. YOUI CALL BRITISH PRINCE GETTING PREGNANT AND HAVING NIAGARA LIGHTEN UP BECAUSE OF IT HAAHHAHAAHAH

NOTHING LIKE A NATION

IS Canada British? lolololoo

WTF????

I'd be nice if I were you mate....

A couple of years from now, given what happened a few weeks ago, you may need one or two of us on here to put a word in for you to earn a few quid....

Be a good lad and wind yer neck in eh?

PS well done on another gold medal...

Edited by mikebv

Better meeting tonight than lastnight, however BSI have some serious answering to do charging the prices they did for a very poor presentation. The temporary stand was absolutely pathetic with the excited Pole contingent we could hear nothing at all. Sorry Belle Vue won't be visiting again for a major event!!

Finally, Stevebrum, you and I normally see eye to eye,so will we be getting an apology.

An apology for saying the track failed to deliver on Friday yet gave us a cracking meeting on Saturday?

Read my above post if in any doubt.

I ain't hiding, far from it.

The track and the atmosphere was flat last night.

Lots of people on social media complaining about air horns being taken off them could have something to do with the poor atmosphere.

Question - you believe that last night was something to be proud of, not as a Belle Vue fan if you can possibly take your Aces tints off for a second??

I can't make any reference to other meetings run at the NSS as I wasn't there. If you can find me a post where I have slated meetings I haven't been at then go ahead.

Tonight was a different animal.

We have a stadium and track in this country that we should all be proud of now and yes we had a meeting to be proud of.

You seem to ignore the positives and focus on the negatives which judging by your tone doesn't surprise me.

Anyway back to my question. You stand by the statement that the track delivered on Friday? ??

If you can't make reference to other meetings then you shouldn't be claiming this track has failed to deliver on its promise. That is out of order.

And if you could please enlighten me on said statement about track delivering on Friday because it certainly didn't come from me.

I'm out.

Wow...

A great nights Speedway.....

This sport when done this well has no peers for me....

Let's hope the feel good factor can rub off on the Leagues in this country and floating observers of tonight's action on TV will visit their local tracks...

Should Woffy ride for Team GB?

Put that to bed tonight I would say....

Worth the admission alone that lad.....

The speedway world cup, and finals in particular, rarely disappoint. Look back over the history of the finals and you will see so much drama, riders pulling off amazing moves, riding above the level seen every week in league racing. Probably my favourite is still the NKI win in the final heat a couple of years ago.

Round about heats 13/14 tonight I honestly thought GB were a Tai Woffinden away from repeating the performance of the Czech Republic three years ago. Then Danny King replicated his Grand Prix performance and Craig Cook joined in. To finish second was probably punching above their weight, even given home advantage.

Then came the part which made my heart sink, when Tai was interviewed and said that no progress has been made, none of the plans he wanted put in place three years ago have been implemented. Suddenly the five year plan has become a two year plan. What makes it all the more galling is that there is a British promoter who has found the money to back the Australian team. But there you go, progress of sorts I suppose. As long as we have Tai, we have hope.

• Like 3

The track was terrible and boring yesterday.

Tonight it delivered. The racing was much better and great for passing which made it a great meeting.

As Scott has said before, the track is different from one meeting to the next when contributes to the lack of home advantage for the Aces

• Like 1

An apology for saying the track failed to deliver on Friday yet gave us a cracking meeting on Saturday?

Read my above post if in any doubt.

You did not say that. You saidif a stadium has ever failed to deliver on its promise step forward the National Stadium. That was a broad generalisation and now you are throwing Friday in to back out of an apology.

Soft