British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

If that is so then it puts the cat amongst the pigeons - Poland, Sweden, Denmark and Russia going for 3 places. Hope it is true.

Plus Australia...

Would make Event 1 very tough and the race-off could be simply brilliant.

Polish media are reporting that Russia will be at full strength for this seasons competition with the Laguta brothers and Emil reaching an agreement with the Russian federation.

That's great news if true, have you got a link?

Polish media are reporting that Russia will be at full strength for this seasons competition with the Laguta brothers and Emil reaching an agreement with the Russian federation.

Fine for their qualifying round but what are the chances of the Laguta brothers securing a visa to race in Manchester? I'd imagine that would be fairly slim.

Edit: I see I was completely wrong and the Laguta's already have the visa situation in hand. Great to hear!

Edited by HenryW

A translation of the report,

the Participation in this event has already announced Grigory Laguta . - This year will definitely go in the Team World Cup. They are already prepared a visa to the UK , where will take place play-off and final , that there was no problem . In this tournament I will go so myself, my brother Artiom and probably Emil Sayfutdinov , who probably has even reached an agreement with the Russian Federation . Dubbing now all the formalities , because in the course of the season will be little time for it

The same thing was said last year... pump up the volume ?

CONFIRMED by Armando Castagno ... potential winners but at least race-off material surely. Big boost for the competition.

They could win it. One of the best 3 riders in the World and two riders who on their day could be top 10 riders. It makes event 1 almost must win as you wouldn't want to risk going to the race off!

It would be brilliant if Russia did name a full side to compete.

Just drove around Manchester and noticed a fair few massive billboards advertising the speedway world cup. All in ideal hot spot locations for advertising. And all digital displays. Fair play and well done BSI

• Like 1

Just drove around Manchester and noticed a fair few massive billboards advertising the speedway world cup. All in ideal hot spot locations for advertising. And all digital displays. Fair play and well done BSI

You think so? Check out the dates of the events on those billboard posters - July 2015 :rofl: = Total Coq-Up.

Yet again speedways organisers make the sport look stupid and amateurish to the eyes of the general public.

• Like 1

You think so? Check out the dates of the events on those billboard posters - July 2015 :rofl: = Total Coq-Up.

Yet again speedways organisers make the sport look stupid and amateurish to the eyes of the general public.

Really? How could they get the year wrong 😳

Really? How could they get the year wrong

Because they are not that bright ?

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1