British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

El Season Tickets 2016

Agreed Aces51, plus extra programme sales and car parking fees for those that own and charge...

Its time that Speedway in this country ran itself as 'British Speedway PLC' where all decisions are made for the greater good...

The NFL has many positive elements as part of its business plan that the BSPA could do well to look at and adapt, if not copy...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

I have never bought a season ticket for speedway. There is so little saving on paying meeting by meeting that once you miss a meeting the saving has gone. Bearing in mind that the season runs through the holiday season, I would have thought that they could do a deal for a ticket to attend say 8 meetings at a reduced price.

• Like 1

I have never bought a season ticket for speedway. There is so little saving on paying meeting by meeting that once you miss a meeting the saving has gone. Bearing in mind that the season runs through the holiday season, I would have thought that they could do a deal for a ticket to attend say 8 meetings at a reduced price.

Have said that for years as I go away as much as I can in the summer so a season ticket is not viable.

Why not do a half season ticket for a set no of meetings as surely that is a good option.

I buy season tickets for the convenience but do not think they are value for money.