British Speedway Forum
John Leslie

Krzyzstof Kasprzak Should Never Ride For Poland Again....

Couldn't get in the Aussie team at the time he opted for team GB?

Not really he choose the uk as he would get more backing and of course a wildcard that fast track him into the gp's ..

Not really he choose the uk as he would get more backing and of course a wildcard that fast track him into the gp's ..

Same reason as why Kasprzak chose Poland instead of Australia

I agree with you ..not sure everything else is irrelevant thou ...if he thinks and he wants to Aussie he should have rode for them . I don't cheer him on just because he is British as I see him has a Aussie ...not everyone feels the same but I can't see the point of waving a union jack about to someone who's heart belongs elsewhere and does see himself as British .

................. and the missing word is? :shock: :shock: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Same reason as why Kasprzak chose Poland instead of Australia

And the same reason Peter Collins chose England, the same reason Ole Olsen chose Denmark, the same reason Rickardsson chose Sweden. FFS what is wrong with some people, you dont "choose" who to represent in the swc, it is laid down in the rules, and as daft as it might seem, if you are British you represent Britain. To represent Australia yoh must be Australian, an ability to sing the national anthem and a tattoo of Australia on your backside wont do it.

• Like 5

But apparently if you ride a Japanese bike you might be able to ride for japan.I hope I have got that right.You will have a real job of trying to sing their national anthem though

• Like 1

But apparently if you ride a Japanese bike you might be able to ride for japan.I hope I have got that right.You will have a real job of trying to sing their national anthem though

A bit like the Welsh - ask John Redwood MP - former Welsh Minister. :o:D :D

• Like 1

To represent Australia yoh must be Australian, an ability to sing the national anthem and a tattoo of Australia on your backside wont do it.

What about wearing a daft hat, wrestling a croc or eating one of those disgusting bug things, surely that qualifies you as an aussie?

A bit like the Welsh - ask John Redwood MP - former Welsh Minister. :o:D :D

or corbyn with the national anthem!

• Like 1

Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics are Chinese. Your numbers are Arabic. Your letters are Latin. Your kiddies toys are Taiwanese. Your bananas are Costa Rican. Your bacon is Danish. Your lamb is New Zealand. And you complain that your neighbour is an immigrant and sings the wrong national anthem!!!!!

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER.

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates
  • Like 1

Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics are Chinese. Your numbers are Arabic. Your letters are Latin. Your kiddies toys are Taiwanese. Your bananas are Costa Rican. Your bacon is Danish. Your lamb is New Zealand. And you complain that your neighbour is an immigrant and sings the wrong national anthem!!!!!

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER.

And Woffinden is just another one of them riders that ride over in Europe that i get to watch on the telly that is if i can afford B T sport this year.Opps silly me i will have to pay more but i will get to see him twice this year at Belle vue.

Couldn't get in the Aussie team at the time he opted for team GB?

So can you explain how he was eligible to ride for Australia? I've looked but can't find a way he is Aussie.

And Woffinden is just another one of them riders that ride over in Europe that i get to watch on the telly that is if i can afford B T sport this year.Opps silly me i will have to pay more but i will get to see him twice this year at Belle vue.

Really, has BT sport become compulsory now then. You don't "have to pay" a single penny. All you have to do is make a lifestyle choice.

So can you explain how he was eligible to ride for Australia? I've looked but can't find a way he is Aussie.

Haven't you heard about his tattoo

• Like 2

OK ban him

lets move on FFS

Ban who? TW or

Krzyzstof Kasprzak? :unsure:

Haven't you heard about his tattoo

Which one of TW's tattoos do you refer to? I assume you mean TW and not Krzyzstof Kasprzak?

Edited by Guest

Ban who? TW or

Krzyzstof Kasprzak? :unsure:

Which one of TW's tattoos do you refer to? I assume you mean TW and not Krzyzstof Kasprzak?

Neither, I was referring to Mason Wear

Neither, I was referring to Mason Wear

You will be joining 'my list'??