British Speedway Forum
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue Colts 2016

Pretty sure Reece has sold all his equipment on Facebook not that long ago great rider as well

• Like 1

But nobody wants him.

But see thats where your wrong i know of at least four offers hes had.

Whats happened in your life that you feel the need to belittle someone on a public forum.

Sorry that things didnt go the way you planned, no not sorry but sad for you.

Go get some help, you need it.

And dont bother replying as im done with this forum, im a positive person and theres too many sad sacks like you on here.

Astella Vista Junior

50p says Tom Woolley is at Belle Vue this coming season.

Buxton said he was having a shoulder operation so wouldn't be lining up

As far as I am concerned the return of the Colts should be about developing riders and increasing our asset base.

Not too worried about titles in the first year but stick to rider development and signing new young riders with talent.

• Like 3

Buxton said he was having a shoulder operation so wouldn't be lining up

You would be amazed what riders have said over the years to get out of riding for Buxton!

As far as I am concerned the return of the Colts should be about developing riders and increasing our asset base.

Not too worried about titles in the first year but stick to rider development and signing new young riders with talent.

A solid year for the Colts and fingers crossed good crowd turn out would be a result for Belle Vue.

That said the early pictures of the track look awesome so could be a real home advantage to be had?

With the MDL team and a northern position there are quite a selection of new riders to be selected. Not sure what the minimum team building limit is this year though?

Edited by Sings4Kings

The rumours from down our way, are that Williamson is destined for the Colts.. having not got a Team place with the Heathens..

The rumours from down our way, are that Williamson is destined for the Colts.. having not got a Team place with the Heathens..

99.9% certainty mate ;)

Matt Williamson signs as no1

Good signing but not ready to be a no1 yet, knew he signed but surprised he signed as a no1

Looks like we will be well under points limit

Edited by Phil The Ace

Actually his average is higher than I thought at 8.69,

Lee Payne is an 8 so I would be happy with a tip 2 of Payne and williamson

I agree that the Colts should be about developing our own young riders but that will take time.I am sure the long term aim is for us to have a full team of our own riders but until we can develop our own heat leaders etc we need to sign the best we can and add a few of our own promising riders every year.

Next year is a big year for the Colts at first i think they will attract a fair sized crowd most new to Nat league racing.But a lot of speedway fans are a fickle bunch so to keep them coming i do feel that the Colts need to have a competetive team and not a team that gets battered every week.Remember we have 20 Elite league class meetings the opening meeting and the world cup as well as the Nat league so i think we need a decent team to make it worth while the fans turning up.

The last thing we need is for the managment to say the Nat league is not viable not enougth fans turned up so we are not running in 2017.

I have already bought my Colts season ticket for next year(not knowing who we are going to sign) as i like to see young riders develop but that will not be enougth for most fans they will want a team that can compete with the rest.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 1