British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kraftwerk

Slovenian Fim Speedway Gp 30th April 2016

Wildcard: Denis Stojs

Reserves: Nick Skorja and Matic Ivacic

It was snowing yesterday in slovenia but should be fine for Saturday. Zagar posted a pic on twitter: https://twitter.com/MatejZagar55/status/725372000462602240

As I will be there- I have been checking the weather forecasts- this seems to be a local site http://www.yr.no/place/Slovenia/Kr%C5%A1ko/Leskovec_pri_Kr%C5%A1kem/ and it`s as you say looking ok for Saturday.

Looks fine for Saturday but some rain today and tomorrow I'm more worried abouth the track condition. I hope it will be a good one to make your trip worth it

Phil Morris: "After a good sprinkle of snow yesterday, track at 1pm today is in good condition ready for #SlovenianSGP"

kkgp.jpg

Phil Morris: "After a good sprinkle of snow yesterday, track at 1pm today is in good condition ready for #SlovenianSGP"

kkgp.jpg

What times kick off in this country ? BT sport.

Programme starts 5.30pm- 1st race 6pm

Cheers for that.. :t:

Anyone in any country getting results by clicking the "youtube selected countries streaming" service. Only refreshes the main page in Finland ATM.

Anyone in any country getting results by clicking the "youtube selected countries streaming" service. Only refreshes the main page in Finland ATM.

This is because there is no link behind that button :sad:

Figured thatmuch myself, but thought they're so clever that it would reqognise my ISP and country already at that point.

Looking forward to this. Although I hope the bullies of Hancock and the whinging Aussies don't start the season with the one rule for them and one rule for NP again this season!

• Like 2