British Speedway Forum

:rofl: :rofl:

Im glad you agree with it... :t:

The more you go on SCB the more your making yourself look as thick as two short planks. :icon_smile_clown:.

I love it when you talk dirty starry xx

The more you go on SCB the more your making yourself look as thick as two short planks. :icon_smile_clown:

I see you are talking about yourself again..

These comebacks are a bit primary school Starman!

That's doing a disservice to primary school kids. They are way more cutting than starman's clown and takes one to know one efforts.

I don't post very often but read every day but just recently starman has excelled himself in misreading, misinterpreting and missing the point. Pure class!

Edited by alkadera
  • Like 3

I have just looked at the forum conditions and this an extract:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “speedway-forum.co.uk” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification to your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid enforcing these conditions. You agree that “speedway-forum.co.uk” has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit."

As for this thread, although Jon Cook was unwise in having his final words put into print, for a start he didn't accuse supporters of being biased or thick. He didn't even suggest everyone should agree with the promoter's decision process but directed his thoughts at those who doubted that it took place.

• Like 2

He's progressing to be fair.

Starman can i ask why you suddenly feel so offended at the word retard no but was defending Middlo using it? If its purely because you support Poole then you are as big a moron as people say

• Like 1

I have just looked at the forum conditions and this an extract:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country

You are right, SCB is clearly a homophobe and should be forced to change the thread title...
  • Like 1

The whole thing is a massive own goal from the BSPA and I am surprised there are any posts at all on here supporting or justifying John Cook's actions.

Obviously there have been a ton of posts on here that proved to incorrect since it was announced that there was a heat leader list. Why was that? Because they never told anybody who was on the list and what the criteria were. It's beyond belief that hey would keep this secret. The fans are the lifeblood of the sport and keeping this secret was ridiculous. If they were confident in their methodology and the names on the list, it makes zero sense to hide it.

To then belatedly publish it and list out the methodology and tell fans that if they don't understand if or think it was unfair.then they are idiots is outrageous. If they had bothered to publish the list earlier nobody would have had to make guesses and question the fairness of it all.

Terry Russell complains about ill informed internet keyboard warriors posting incorrect statements about Swindon's stadium. Well, guess what. They are ill informed because nobody was bothering to inform them of the truth.

Public relations these days are simple and basically free with email and social media and the BSPA are terrible at it.

Good post!

Amongst his better ones then.

You are right, SCB is clearly a homophobe and should be forced to change the thread title...

Or just tag on the end '...and what's wrong with that?'

Edited by Kester

Starman can i ask why you suddenly feel so offended at the word retard no but was defending Middlo using it? If its purely because you support Poole then you are as big a moron as people say

You find me the post where i defended it ?

Amongst his better ones then.

Or just tag on the end '...and what's wrong with that?'

I think the line is "not that there's anything wrong with that"

I think that's impossible!
  • Like 1

:rofl:

He changed it from "Jon Cook" to "Jon Cook is a Power Bottomed Homosexual"...

Do explain how that is trying to 'dig himself out of a hole'.

There's a lot of hole digging going on ;):P