British Speedway Forum

If you don't agree you're either thick or biased, or both.

Edited by SCB

With remarks like that you should be banned from the site.

1. A complete insult to Jon Cook ....... I am not a fan of his but that remark is totally out of order

2. A complete insult to the members of this site.

3. If you were banned then I don't think your comments / remarks would be missed

• Like 8

1. A complete insult to Jon Cook ....... I am not a fan of his but that remark is totally out of order

3. If you were banned then I don't think your comments / remarks would be missed

You need to read what Jon Cook said to take it in context.

He called SCB thick for being able to devise a way of working out weighted averages.

Justify both your topic title & how you can include everyone on this forum with the statement you have made.

• Like 1

Do we know if the comment

"Grading of heat leaders was done by common consensus of the EL promoters via an open poll and anyone thinking that's wrong is either thick or biased, or both."

attributed to Jon Cook are correct, or have been taken out of context yet, before we take this topic any further?

Edited by macca56

Well Jon Cook should be banned too then. Calling fans thick is just... 🙈🙈🙅

No xmas bonus? I normally enjoy your posts and the plot of this thread may be relevant but the title of it is disgraceful.

• Like 4

Isn't it funny, I throw back Jon Cooks quote at him and it's " totally out of order", "A complete insult", I should be banned and I should justify the comments. Normally I would agree, but as I have just taken Jon Cooks disgusting comment to show how terrible they are.

For the record, anyone who has discussed or questioned the heat leader list, Jon Cook thinks you're "thick or biased, or both".

Justify both your topic title & how you can include everyone on this forum with the statement you have made.

When Jon Cook justify his comments that I am, "thick or biased, or both" then I'll justify mine :)

Isn't it funny, I throw back Jon Cooks quote at him and it's " totally out of order", "A complete insult", I should be banned and I should justify the comments. Normally I would agree, but as I have just taken Jon Cooks disgusting comment to show how terrible they are.

For the record, anyone who has discussed or questioned the heat leader list, Jon Cook thinks you're "thick or biased, or both".

When Jon Cook justify his comments that I am, "thick or biased, or both" then I'll justify mine :)

Looks like you will be having an early Christmas break :wink:

Thick, biased or whatever the word used in the thread title is not acceptable.

Replace it with Idiot, Joke, laughing stock then I will agree with what you say but whilst you continue to use inappropriate language you point of view will continue to be over shadowed.

• Like 7

Where are Jon cooks comments

I was stunned when I read John Cook's comments in the Star. Alienating your customers like that is unforgivable. I have long thought Promoters should embrace the fact that fans are spending time discussing the sport rather than whining about it. If that is what they think of their customers, no wonder so few attend.

• Like 3

Thread should be closed on the grounds that we already knew this!

British Speedway promoter treats fans with contempt. What a shock.

This bloke is the sort of crook that has ruined the sport over here over the past 20 years.

• Like 6

Where are Jon cooks comments

If you don't agree with the heat leader list you are either thick or biased, or both.