British Speedway Forum
uwjxovlxokzm

Predict The Final 2016 Pl Table!?

I think tis could be the season for the teams with a team in depth, a solid 1 to 6 and a strong No7. It's why i see Berwick mid table on paper, but on track may surprise a few, there are a few other teams the same. The teams with a strong top 4 and a weak bottom end of 3 riders may under perform. I suppose we will all find out from March onwards.

Precisely why it is a total waste of time trying to predict at this stage.

We get these threads every winter and they're just a bit of fun to pass the time.

For those that seem to be a bit miffed that some are writing their teams off, I honestly wouldn't worry!

One thing I've learned on here over the years, are that the vast majority of people's predictions are atrocious!

• Like 1

We get these threads every winter and they're just a bit of fun to pass the time.

For those that seem to be a bit miffed that some are writing their teams off, I honestly wouldn't worry!

One thing I've learned on here over the years, are that the vast majority of people's predictions are atrocious!

Agreed so here is probably another atrocious prediction

Glasgow

Workington

Edinburgh

Sheffield

Ipswich

Rye House

Plymouth

Newcastle

Peterborough

Somerset

Berwick

Redcar

Personally, imo on paper I think that Workington, Glasgow and Ipswich are looking the stronger sides.

Somerset may not look good at the moment with assessed riders but if BWDs average drops, they could drop a current rider and bring in another heat leader possibly down the line.

Being a Workington fan I think that this is one of the best compiled teams they have put together, but only time will tell and we can only speculate on past seasons and no one knows what the riders are like until the first few meetings are done and dusted.

I'm going to reverse my prediction for when all 13 teams are complete.

At the moment, Glasgow, Workington, Scunthorpe and Sheffield seem to have the most room for improvement within the averages of their seven riders. We'll see what Edinburgh and Newcastle look like when we have a full 1-7.

All the best

Rob

Me too, Rob.

I must admit I am surprised that Scunny are being tipped for the wooden spoon or near it. I think that's a good team.

• Like 2

Glasgow

Edinburgh

Workington

Ipswich

Sheffield

Berwick

Peterborough

Scunthorpe

Newcastle

Plymouth

Somerset

Rye house

Redcar

I think all teams look like they could win most home matches, which makes it very hard to predict

Edited by baldyman

Me too, Rob.

I must admit I am surprised that Scunny are being tipped for the wooden spoon or near it. I think that's a good team.

I would disagree - Berwick/Redcar look set to fight for the wooden spoon, with Scunthorpe just ahead of them.

• Like 1

Glasgow

Workington

Edinburgh

Ipswich

Peterborough

Plymouth

Somerset

Berwick

Sheffield

Newcastle

Ryehouse

Redcar

Scunthorpe

That's upside down !

• Like 4

Think Rye House have a decent side, will always have good reserve and have the strongest number 7, Workington, Glasgow and Newcastle look the best whilst Edinburgh always put together a good side. Scunthorpe, Redcar and Somerset look average and Ipswich look no better than mid table IMO

1. Glasgow

13. Edinburgh

Before today's big signing news from the East i had them 12th but as there are only 13 teams in the league i couldn't put them any lower where the rest finish who knows a lot off time and thought went into this :D .

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

You didn't have the benefit of an East of Scotland education Gazc.

There are 13 teams in the league.

• Like 2

You didn't have the benefit of an East of Scotland education Gazc.

There are 13 teams in the league.

Changed that for you it's never been my favourite number alway's good to see good blue noses pointing out an error, one that i very rarely make i hasten to add.