British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tapeworm

2016 Fixtures

So when are we going to get dates for ELRC PLRC, British Final and semis, British under 21 and Premier Pairs. Would have assumed that promoters have left dates available for these dates, and tried to make sure riders are available.

So when are we going to get dates for ELRC PLRC, British Final and semis, British under 21 and Premier Pairs. Would have assumed that promoters have left dates available for these dates, and tried to make sure riders are available.

Just a guess but I think the Premier League Pairs might be Friday July 8th at Somerset.

• Like 2

PLRC 11th Sept at Sheffield.......probably.

Final round of Polish Division 1 fixtures scheduled for 11th September which may rule out a few of the PL riders contracted to Polish League 1 clubs from that date, with currently only Gdansk not scheduled to ride that day.

(Polish League 1 play-off matches then scheduled for the next four Sundays up to 9th October)

PLRC 11th Sept at Sheffield.......probably.

I would hope that this years event would be held at the National Stadium (Belle Vue), It would be a shame not to use it now it's been built.

I would hope that this years event would be held at the National Stadium (Belle Vue), It would be a shame not to use it now it's been built.

Stick with tradition , Sheffield is a great venue for the PLRC

• Like 3

Neutral venue would be nice, but difficult with all the double-upping.

• Like 1

Stick with tradition , Sheffield is a great venue for the PLRC

Fingers crossed mate. I'm just waiting for the date, so i can put a week off in at work as usual for that weekend :cheers:

• Like 1

Has there been any announcements yet about British Semi finals this year?, or have they been disposed of and 16 riders seeded directly to the final? (apologies if it is me who has missed anything)

Has there been any announcements yet about British Semi finals this year?, or have they been disposed of and 16 riders seeded directly to the final? (apologies if it is me who has missed anything)

Do we actually have sixteen British riders?

Do we actually have sixteen British riders?

Could get at least 32 for two semis, but, realistically, there are not 16 real strong challengers for the title (possibly not even 2 if Woofy at his best).