British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

Sayfutdinov On Sgp -" I'll Be Back"

I belive he is over hyped. A very good rider, absolutely. Same as Vaculik is. But his progression was stopped due to injury and then he followed it up by pulling out of the GP series and attempting to win the SEC, a meaningless event in comparison, instead. Even Hans Andersen beat him on Saturday, 24 hours after his abysmal performance at Brandon.

I personally don't think he has what it takes to win the WC.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Are you seriously comparing Hans Andersen with Emil 😜

Emil has just been out for a while through injury so he has said himself that he needs to get him confidence back. When Holder struggled abit after his injury did you write him off?

Emil is up there will some of the best there is. He's been a huge loss to the series.

Sometimes when I read some of your recent comment on the SWC & SGP I think you must be on the wind up and can't be serious with some of the deluded things you say. Maybe it's a lack of knowledge or rose tinted glasses as a lot of average riders you like are apparently good enough for the World Cup but yet Emil isn't anything special 😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

Have to say that Emil is top 3 in the World, along with Woffy and Greg, he's coming back from injury, don't think he's in a downwards spiral, would love him and Dudek in the GP's next year, it would be awesome to see

• Like 1

Are you seriously comparing Hans Andersen with Emil

Emil has just been out for a while through injury so he has said himself that he needs to get him confidence back. When Holder struggled abit after his injury did you write him off?

Emil is up there will some of the best there is. He's been a huge loss to the series.

Sometimes when I read some of your recent comment on the SWC & SGP I think you must be on the wind up and can't be serious with some of the deluded things you say. Maybe it's a lack of knowledge or rose tinted glasses as a lot of average riders you like are apparently good enough for the World Cup but yet Emil isn't anything special

You really don't read my posts through do you. I picked you up on this last week on another thread.

Where on earth have I said Andersen is better? I said Andersen beat him last Saturday after riding totally crap at Brandon. How should that happen if Emil is that good? He should have picked Andersen off for fun. He didn't even make the semis.

I know I am in the minority with my opinion of Emil but I just don't rate him that highly. There are better riders out there now, Imo and I don't believe he will mount a serious World title challenge in his career.

Have to say that Emil is top 3 in the World, along with Woffy and Greg, he's coming back from injury, don't think he's in a downwards spiral, would love him and Dudek in the GP's next year, it would be awesome to see

Dudek is a better rider than Saifudinof imo.

You really don't read my posts through do you. I picked you up on this last week on another thread.

Where on earth have I said Andersen is better? I said Andersen beat him last Saturday after riding totally crap at Brandon. How should that happen if Emil is that good? He should have picked Andersen off for fun. He didn't even make the semis.

I know I am in the minority with my opinion of Emil but I just don't rate him that highly. There are better riders out there now, Imo and I don't believe he will mount a serious World title challenge in his career.

Dudek is a better rider than Saifudinof imo.

Dudek is a class act we all know that and last Saturday was Emil going to kill himself trying to hard for him getting laps and race fit is the main thing.Out of all the people on this forum who go regular, i know a few at Swindon and other tracks you are one of the people who for me is lacking in speedway knowledge harsh but true.

Dudek is a class act we all know that and last Saturday was Emil going to kill himself trying to hard for him getting laps and race fit is the main thing.Out of all the people on this forum who go regular, i know a few at Swindon and other tracks you are one of the people who for me is lacking in speedway knowledge harsh but true.

I personally think my speedway knowledge is pretty good. I have been going long enough. I watch all leagues in Poland and Sweden as well as domestic and have a very good idea who is coming through in the sport.

So if I have a different opinion I lack knowledge? My personal opinion is Sufudinov, after a brilliant start to his career, has levelled off. He is a very good rider but World Champion? Not for me anymore. Better riders out there. He career is passing him by through bereavement, injury and extremely dodgy (ridiculous) career decisions.

Of course there will always be people like yourself, with a lack of international speedway knowledge, that think he is better than he really is today. Still, if you don't follow the sport in Poland and Sweden, your limited speedway knowledge will show up on such matters. Harsh but true old bean.

I personally think my speedway knowledge is pretty good. I have been going long enough. I watch all leagues in Poland and Sweden as well as domestic and have a very good idea who is coming through in the sport.

So if I have a different opinion I lack knowledge? My personal opinion is Sufudinov, after a brilliant start to his career, has levelled off. He is a very good rider but World Champion? Not for me anymore. Better riders out there. He career is passing him by through bereavement, injury and extremely dodgy (ridiculous) career decisions.

Of course there will always be people like yourself, with a lack of international speedway knowledge, that think he is better than he really is today. Still, if you don't follow the sport in Poland and Sweden, your limited speedway knowledge will show up on such matters. Harsh but true old bean.

I wont get into a slanging match with you but someone on here who knows you quite well told me about five years ago you are pretty limited on speedway knowledge.I wont say who it was but i respect him big time i follow international speedway watch all the leagues and to be honest i would back myself against you all day long.Now i will leave it to others to expose you lots on here who follow International speedway know there stuff in a way you make out Emil is some sort of mug laughable really.
  • Like 1

I wont get into a slanging match with you but someone on here who knows you quite well told me about five years ago you are pretty limited on speedway knowledge.I wont say who it was but i respect him big time i follow international speedway watch all the leagues and to be honest i would back myself against you all day long.Now i will leave it to others to expose you lots on here who follow International speedway know there stuff in a way you make out Emil is some sort of mug laughable really.

He hasn't made Emil out to be some sort of mug, that's what you've decided.

Prepare for the worst & then it's nice to be wrong😀

He hasn't made Emil out to be some sort of mug, that's what you've decided.

You are another mug Witcher, who to be fair to you this week you have had a fair hammering and i love it are you still licking your wounds ?? 😀The easy question is do you think Emil at 26 is finished big call all about OPINIONS a word you often get mixed up with FACT.😜 Edited by Sidney the robin

You are another mug Witcher, who to be fair to you this week you have had a fair hammering and i love it are you still licking your wounds ?? 😀The easy question is do you think Emil at 26 is finished big call all about OPINIONS a word you often get mixed up with FACT.😜

Oh I get it. You are a big Emil fan and my comments on him have hurt your feelings, so you diss me by calling me a speedway no nothing. Its now become clear.

I hate to tell you this but my knowledge of the sport is quite deep and wide reaching, having followed it since 73. I am no Rob Peasley with different coloured pens filling in my program( sorry Rob!) but my memory is very good for the many hundreds of meetings I have attended.

It seems I have hit a nerve with you because I don't think Emil is going to be World Champion. Now I know by saying that the odds are stacked in my favour, but the truth is younger, and perhaps better riders are now coming through. And if Ward was still with us racing Emil would not have got a sniff. Thats just my opinion.

I believe the boat has sailed on his chances. He would have to qualify which would not be easy, meaning the earliest he would be in it would be 2018.

Don't get me wrong I do think he is an good rider and would finish top 8. But never World Champion.

So the foul mouthed troll returns after a deserved ban and seems ready to face further time out already by attacking the poster again. This guy will never learn. Its been really quite pleasant on here without your abusive trolling posts but it seems you want to carry on where you left off.

You are a troll who doesn't understand that other people have different opinions to yourself. A troll of the worst kind.

At 26 he should be in the pinnacle of his career but he is nowhere now. A good rider for his

Polish club but as a challenger for the World title, the boat has set sail without him IMO. He has to qualify which won't be easy, so if he succeeded at the first attempt he wouldn't be back until 2018.

With so many good young riders now coming through I don't think he can fulfil his early potential.

so you dont like being called a troll?? Is that foul mouthed?? or you just a big girls blouse?

I abused one poster, Robert72. He had many things to say about my deceased aunt and uncle so quite rightly i gave him the verbals and called him out for what he is a complete lowlife

Your entitled to your opinion about Emil but your own your own in that one.

Could and possibly should have been world champion but for injury.

Was on a par with Woffinden and better than Ward and if he came back he would be up in the top 3 without a doubt

Oh I get it. You are a big Emil fan and my comments on him have hurt your feelings, so you diss me by calling me a speedway no nothing. Its now become clear.

I hate to tell you this but my knowledge of the sport is quite deep and wide reaching, having followed it since 73. I am no Rob Peasley with different coloured pens filling in my program( sorry Rob!) but my memory is very good for the many hundreds of meetings I have attended.

It seems I have hit a nerve with you because I don't think Emil is going to be World Champion. Now I know by saying that the odds are stacked in my favour, but the truth is younger, and perhaps better riders are now coming through. And if Ward was still with us racing Emil would not have got a sniff. Thats just my opinion.

I believe the boat has sailed on his chances. He would have to qualify which would not be easy, meaning the earliest he would be in it would be 2018.

Don't get me wrong I do think he is an good rider and would finish top 8. But never World Champion.

Emil already has a bronze medal in the GP, also 2 time european champion which involved many GP riders, he beats any GP rider in the leagues when he is fit. So you saying he could never be world champion implied that you dont know much about international speedway. If you do follow all the leagues and championships as you say then you probably just being ignorant on purpose and trolling.

• Like 1

Emil already has a bronze medal in the GP, also 2 time european champion which involved many GP riders, he beats any GP rider in the leagues when he is fit. So you saying he could never be world champion implied that you dont know much about international speedway. If you do follow all the leagues and championships as you say then you probably just being ignorant on purpose and trolling.

The sec is a meaningless set of meetings set up to de-stable the GP series. It is meaningless as the very top riders do not participate. Good for TV but unimportant.

You and others on here seem to think I don't think Sufadinov is very good. But I have already said if he was back in the GP series he could finish top eight, which means he is very good indeed.

If he had remained in the GP series and learnt I would say he could have been challenging, but sorry not now. Time has moved on and he has wasted his career winning meaningless sec events as Woffinden and Hancock have cleaned up where it matters.

Just my opinion and not everyones I know. Guess we will find out in the next few years if Emil makes an effort to do the qualifiers.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Personally I think that Sayfutdinov is a brilliant rider and still has the potential to be World Champion. However I'm not going to suggest that somebody lacks knowledge of the sport because they happen to have a different opinion.

Until he rides in the GP's again it's all opinion and absolutely nothing to do with facts or Speedway knowledge.

The sec is a meaningless set of meetings set up to de-stable the GP series. It is meaningless as the very top riders do not participate. Good for TV but unimportant.

You and others on here seem to think I don't think Sufadinov is very good. But I have already said if he was back in the GP series he could finish top eight, which means he is very good indeed.

If he had remained in the GP series and learnt I would say he could have been challenging, but sorry not now. Time has moved on and he has wasted his career winning meaningless sec events as Woffinden and Hancock have cleaned up where it matters.

Just my opinion and not everyones I know. Guess we will find out in the next few years if Emil makes an effort to do the qualifiers.

Mind if he ever signs for Poole he'll instantly become the best in the world :)

Niamh

• Like 1

Steve is spot on here.. Emil is a very very good rider but i to think he wont win a World Title now hes made some terrible choices at others have moved past him