British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Team Gb = Is It Time ?

Can't be just England with Rosco's Welsh heritage!!!!!!! lol :-)

Changed his mind now.

I hope his star hasn't waned too much in the time he;s been absent , personally I think he's past his sellby but i hope I'm wrong . did he withhold his services something to do with being Blocked from European champuionship ?

I think whoever is finally selected for the Team GB team will really be up for winning it on home shale!!

if they're not then they never deserve to be chosen again!!

I started this thread as it was said at the Bspa forum how GB had a great chance of winning on home soil (Rob Godfrey)

However I can't see anyone stopping Poland with Hampel, Janowski, Pawlicki, Zmarzlik, Dudek, Przedpelski etc and a battle for Silver with Denmark and Australia with Sweden missing out in the race off with USA.

Tai, harris, cookie and simon stead if he accepts. I know young robert can mix it but simon is the better of the two.

• Like 1

Tai, harris, cookie and simon stead if he accepts. I know young robert can mix it but simon is the better of the two.

It depends who is best THIS YEAR and who is best on the new track.

• Like 1

I agree its about this season with simon coming back from long layoff then robert might get the nod.

I would imagine Tai, Bomber and Scotty are nailed on, with Cookie or Lambert completing the team. Craig will have home track advantage, but there is a possibility that Robert will kick on this year and be hard to ignore. I cant see beyond these five...

I started this thread as it was said at the Bspa forum how GB had a great chance of winning on home soil (Rob Godfrey)

However I can't see anyone stopping Poland with Hampel, Janowski, Pawlicki, Zmarzlik, Dudek, Przedpelski etc and a battle for Silver with Denmark and Australia with Sweden missing out in the race off with USA.

So to conclude its not time

Tai, Harris, Nicholls, Cook. Lambert U21 reserve (who else can it be?)

Newcastle are riding at home the next day, let's see if Lambert can get his bikes back in time.

• Like 1

Tai, Harris, Nicholls, Cook. Lambert U21 reserve (who else can it be?)

Newcastle are riding at home the next day, let's see if Lambert can get his bikes back in time.

Probably those four, you can never dismiss Garrity either.

Probably those four, you can never dismiss Garrity either.

Garrity 😂😂😂😂😂