British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry Es First Leg 16/03/16

Nooooooooooooooooo, Jumping the tapes... :o

Don't forget Poole have Hans& Kyle in their line up & they roll with the best of them at the tapes.

• Like 1

What folk need to remember is ANY club could have signed Buzz or Hans...Poole just had the vision to do it when other clubs didn't.

As Skids would say, simples.

Not really ANY club as we don't want Hans back thanks. :lol: Wouldn't say no to Buzz though ~ always like watching him at Peterborough.

A good chance for Coventry to win some silverware and they treat it as a challenge meeting. Unbelievable. No ambition whatsoever.

Don't be daft Lisa. It's not a management statement, just a fan, and it's not about having 'no ambition whatsoever' more like being realistic that Poole will easily win, but we're not really that bothered. That's another view from a fan ~ not management just in case you're confused. :wink:

• Like 1

Don't forget Poole have Hans& Kyle in their line up & they roll with the best of them at the tapes.

But neither are dirty riders ... ;)

Not really ANY club as we don't want Hans back thanks. :lol: Wouldn't say no to Buzz though ~ always like watching him at Peterborough.

I doubt Hans would want to go back either. But any club could have signed Buzz. As i said quite a while ago. Matt was saying at the Tatum Pearson bash, not one club went in for Buzz. So signed him..Funny that.. Talk about giving clubs an opportunity..

We cannot have that, will have to remind the ref when Hans is at Blunsdon :nono:

They will still be well behindSargeant!

They will still be well behindSargeant!

He might get caught more but having watched Hans for 2 seasons as a Robin he was the worst at it then.

I'm sure there are lots of examples, but one I can remember is when we signed Adams for 2003 BV offered him more money.

Why not win both?

Because its not the goal for the season. We already had injury scares this season plus Bomber blowing an engine, id much prefer the team to get as much testing as possible to be ready for the League season. If we win it great but I wouldn't be throwing a party afterwards. Edited by woz01

r/r gives Garrity a further chance ..................to do what Garrity does!!!!

Garrity vs Hans would be interesting!!

He wouldn't know what 'vision' is so I beg to differ :rofl:

I'll let you off then! ;)

Nooooooooooooooooo, Jumping the tapes... :o

That's Sarjaent that does that and the other one they had that does that is in our team now! So evens it up a bit :D

Don't be daft Lisa. It's not a management statement, just a fan, and it's not about having 'no ambition whatsoever' more like being realistic that Poole will easily win, but we're not really that bothered. That's another view from a fan ~ not management just in case you're confused. :wink:

I'm easily confused! You should see me trying to understand rugby! :D

We cannot have that, will have to remind the ref when Hans is at Blunsdon :nono:

Pah! You have Nick Morris, he just as good at it! Gonna tell the ref about him too :D

Because its not the goal for the season. We already had injury scares this season plus Bomber blowing an engine, id much prefer the team to get as much testing as possible to be ready for the League season. If we win it great but I wouldn't be throwing a party afterwards.

Fair enough, I always want Poole to beat Coventry whatever the occasion. But hey that's just me! :) Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 2

Garrity vs Hans would be interesting!!

Interesting. Hans will leave him standing..

Fair enough, I always want Poole to beat Coventry whatever the occasion. But hey that's just me! :)

And thousands of others...

• Like 1

More likely they know they will get paid on time.

Matt Ford is, don't you want to take something he wants?! ;)

Not really none of us want Starman.

I doubt Hans would want to go back either. But any club could have signed Buzz. As i said quite a while ago. Matt was saying at the Tatum Pearson bash, not one club went in for Buzz. So signed him..Funny that.. Talk about giving clubs an opportunity..

how could any club sign him when he is owned by Frost which makes him a pool asset

how could any club sign him when he is owned by Frost which makes him a pool asset

But he still wasn't a poole asset reguardless. Any club could have signed him, and Matt has made that perfectly clear at the Pearson Tatum bash. simple as that. But again, as usual, other clubs promotions were kipping and don't have the ambition. You won't win anything by sitting on ya backside..

Edited by Starman2006

But neither are dirty riders ... ;)

Although I wouldn't call Hans a dirty rider, he certainly was aggressive in his time at Swindon. Especially coming off bend two at Blunsdon when he was sometimes uncompromising

In relation to rolling at the tapes, Hans and Sarjeant apart, your new signing Brady Kurtz got warned numerous times last season by referees at Somerset.