British Speedway Forum

good performance from cook could cement early world cup bid, as king looking less likely by the day so far...cant see beyond

harris/woffy/lambet/cook.....think id pick harris tonight (I'm in the minority with that pick)!!

Viewing online clips so far, it looks amazing.

Should be a brilliant atmosphere regardless of the quality of the racing.

• Like 1

How great to see one of the most famous clubs in speedway in a brand new stadium befitting their great history.

Every time I hear the name Belle Vue, I can't help but think of Peter Craven,one of the greatest English riders ever, and by far the most spectacular of the so-called big 5, of the old National League.

There is no better meeting than this to start of this new era in the club's history.

They have not had the success of old lately, but who knows, this new stadium may pave the way to more success.

One thing for sure, Poole will never be regarded in the same way as Belle-Vue, they will be remembered for something different altogether.

May tonight's meeting be a huge success, with much more to come.

One thing for sure, Poole will never be regarded in the same way as Belle-Vue, they will be remembered for something different altogether.

I take it you mean winningTrophies. 23 at the last count... :t::rofl:

I take it you mean winningTrophies. 23 at the last count... :t::rofl:

They may have won 23 trophies but they have won very little respect.

• Like 8

They may have won 23 trophies but they have won very little respect.

Plenty of respect in the southern area, thats all what counts. Plenty of jealousy across the rest of the country.. :t:

Apparently riders in meeting with management say ing the track is too soft according to Twitter from people who are at the stadium.

Feel really sorry for the fans. They have been sat there in the freezing cold and nobody has kept them up todate on what's happening until an hour later.

Not a great start for Belle Vue's new stadium

Apparently riders in meeting with management say ing the track is too soft according to Twitter from people who are at the stadium.

This is Speedway not racing.. Who the feck has been doing the track ?

What An absolute farce is all that can be said!!!

Bv promotion shooting themselves right in the foot here. This sport is cringeworthy at times.