British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve0

Pirates Vs Roobins, Ela, 25 Mar 2016, 12 Noon

Ok Gavan, who did you mean where your phone put "Newman" on the post?

PS, I hate predictive text, you right one word, and Pred Text changes it to another "toad"!!

I know what you mean my predictive texts changes than to Tha and time to Tim. What is that about??!

Rubbish. Him starting at reserve gives Poole strength in depth throughout the whole team and that's something Newman has ackowledged. When (not if) Newman moves up and somebody (anybody in our case) moves down we will still have a very strong reserve pairing. That is the point Coventry missed. So either Coventry missed a trick or Garrity wasn't interested in the team building, unlike Newman.

Newman has proven in the last couple of seasons he can beat other teams 1-5's around Wimbourne Road and he (just like the other second strings) won't be expected to score heavily on all away meetings.

Plenty of riders do whilst at reserve yet fail when moving up into the team, has happened time and time again.

Only have to look how garritys struggling atm in the top 5, i cant see Newman rackkng up 8's and 9's from number two when he moves up

Its one of speedways biggest mysterys, how so many riders have seven rides and clean up whilst riding as a reserve, yet move up and struggle to beat the same riders.

Plenty of riders do whilst at reserve yet fail when moving up into the team, has happened time and time again.

Only have to look how garritys struggling atm in the top 5, i cant see Newman rackkng up 8's and 9's from number two when he moves up

Its one of speedways biggest mysterys, how so many riders have seven rides and clean up whilst riding as a reserve, yet move up and struggle to beat the same riders.

Nobody has said he will. I stated that he won't be expected to score heavily, especially away from home, when he moves into the 1-5 as second string.

One big word why that happens is down to confidence .

You be careful quoting the Echo, C4G - some don't like it up ,em!!! :-)

• Like 1

You be careful quoting the Echo, C4G - some don't like it up ,em!!! :-)

What is there to like about fan boy fiction?

• Like 1

Maybe check out this week's Speedway Star interview instead then!!!