British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Plymouth Remain Open!

When you go to edit use "Full Editor" that will allow you to change the title of the thread.

Hi Steve

1. Call up first post in thread

2. Click on edit

3. Click on Use Full Editor

4. This will put cursor in heading box which will allow you to change it

5. Then click on Submit Modified Post

Good luck, pm me if problems

Done! Thanks for your help! Never had to do that before! :approve:

• Like 2

Its been confirmed plymouth will run this season. New investment and a massive rescue effort from the fans have saved the club. Yesssssssssss!!!!!!

At last some wonderful news after a generally wretched start to the season. Good luck to all and I can't wait to get down there!

So very pleased for you all.

Edited by rmc
  • Like 1

Its been confirmed plymouth will run this season. New investment and a massive rescue effort from the fans have saved the club. Yesssssssssss!!!!!!

Great news, should be a much longer Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss than that

• Like 1

Fantastic news to hear, I shall be coming to a few meetings in the next few months and can't wait. My only concern would be all this money raised are the original people still involved? the ones who informed the BSPA they wont be running as they should be moved on, clearly cant run a balanced business!

Yeh just been reading it on our site. That is wonderful news, not just for our Kyle but everybody. But they really do need to push the boat out to attract fans in.. But it is now in the fans hands. And when it comes to riders, stick to a ceiling.

Fantastic news for all those at Plymouth speedway

Great news,lost to many teams down this way,hope all works out for the club and all the best for a good season,play off final with us rebels would be nice,all the best(but not to much against us),now all we need is to get Exeter back to.

Good news for all concerned, will the same seven riders be retained. Can the aussies be sponsored by the new consortium visa wise.

Edited by scoobydoo

Wonderful news that speedway will continue at Plymouth this season and hopefully for many more seasons to come.

This is great news.

Always enjoy my visits to Coypool Rd.

I was on holiday in the South Hams last weekend and had pencilled in another visit to see the Devils v Rebels. When the news broke that the plug had been pulled I was absolutely gutted. (the meeting wouldn't have gone ahead anyway due to the sh1te weather).

It's a bit of a jaunt from Brum for a regular fix, but I'll definitely be down for a couple of visits later in the season.

Chuffed to bits for all you Devils fans.

Well done Plymouth and all concerned,where there's a will there's a way,so get yer arses down there and maintain it you devils fans you might not be so lucky next time

• Like 4

Well done Devil's fans ......don't let your team die.

Best of luck moving forward and fingers crossed you get back on shale...mind you we are still going to gub you lot in the cup.....affection only stretches so far after all!!!!!

Fantastic work from all the new committee at Plymouth. Great to see the team ride again last night at Somerset...with that familiar feeling of proud disappointment in the result, but hey-ho ;-)

I'd like to add my congratulations to all concerned in raising funds and saving Plymouth Devils. Superb news for all you fans and the riders

Now the hard work begins..... Keep up the fundraising and keep bums on seats

• Like 2