British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole Ela 27th March 2016.

After todays meeting at Wimborne Road all roads lead to Blunsdon Stadium for the return on Sunday.

Will the Robins come out with all guns blazing and get a quick revenge for what happened today on the south coast? Or will the Pirates keep up their start of the season form and take the points in this clash?

Swindon have a habit of running out 6-8 point winners in this fixture but I have a feeling we might be able to put that fact in the bin and get a result.

Thoughts?

Swindon might reach 40, more likely the weather will win.

Best time to go to Swindon before the team have settled in, so hope it's on! Within 6 either way.

Weather to win this one as Swindon need more meetings before taking on Poole as today proved.

Not sure if it would matter if we had ridden a 1000 meetings...the gap between the teams is massive

• Like 1

Forecast is looking ok now. I spoke to Rosco this morning and he said they were going to mKe an early call but now looking at the forcast its rain tomorrow but Sunday has a few showers and windy. Not too bad at all.

Not sure if it would matter if we had ridden a 1000 meetings...the gap between the teams is massive

Can see what you mean & going to be a long long season.

Good grief, the negativity! Lets get at least one more match under our belts before we write the whole season off, eh? !

• Like 1

Forecast's are variable tomorrow depends which website you go to...BBC who i dont always rely on appear to show a lot of rain from midday and others are generally saying mostly dry during the day but very wet in the evening

Forecast's are variable tomorrow depends which website you go to...BBC who i dont always rely on appear to show a lot of rain from midday and others are generally saying mostly dry during the day but very wet in the evening

Whats the weather been doing up there today ?

Weather is worse for Monday than Sunday. If lucky might just get away with it. Touch and go though!