British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole Ela 27th March 2016.

Swindon would have definitely wanted this meeting on. Bank holiday weekend. Would have been a big crowd which means more money coming in.

Exactly. I think they will be a lot stronger at home so don't think they will be running scared

Ellis not available for the rescheduled date, it clashes with the British U21 final.

Probably have Greg Hancock or Tai to guest then😀

• Like 3

Yep Rosco pussies out

Sorry, but i think its the right decision. The club did say they would make an early call, and fair play to them. At least fans won't travel and pay to get in first then to be told it orf... :t:

• Like 2

Sorry, but i think its the right decision. The club did say they would make an early call, and fair play to them. At least fans won't travel and pay to get in first then to be told it orf... :t:

It was a joke you Goonie your not as stupid as that are you.

But I still think Rosco is walking round with a lump in his pants

It was a joke you Goonie your not as stupid as that are you.

But I still think Rosco is walking round with a lump in his pants

I didn't say it wasn't, it was the way you put it. Fair play to the club, they did everything right..

Edited by Starman2006

So no Ellis for the re-scheduled meeting. Who can we replace him with? More than likely no one of his scoring ability.

Swindons to lose now.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

So no Ellis for the re-scheduled meeting. Who can we replace him with? More than likely no one of his scoring ability.

Swindons to loose now.

Posibly not, but unless Swindon up there game we will still win it with 6 riders...

Hammering down now so the right decision to call it off & if Poole go with 6 riders in the re-arranged date then we might run them close.

Swindons to lose now.

still saying the same old lines from years ago I see! Poole can replace Ellis with a better rider in Adam Roynon so hardly weakened. Even if they had someone who scored zero from three rides they will still beat Swindon as well you know

Issue 1 of the list goes up to 31 March so a new one might be in place by the time the rearranged meeting takes place.

still saying the same old lines from years ago I see! Poole can replace Ellis with a better rider in Adam Roynon so hardly weakened. Even if they had someone who scored zero from three rides they will still beat Swindon as well you know

roynon may have been better 5 years ago if you went with a like for like comparison, not so sure now with the injuries roynon has after all look at his pl average.

Hammering down now so the right decision to call it off & if Poole go with 6 riders in the re-arranged date then we might run them close.

A few more heavy bouts of rain since then so right decision and Poole were lucky.

• Like 1