British Speedway Forum

Might be the only person but I think Harris will win this tonight. Cook for the wildcard with Lambert and Nicholls in the final. Stevie Worrall and Danny King in the semi. Hope the rain stays away, should be a cracking meeting. One of the best to watch across the season so hopefully rain won't play its part.

Have sent u a message on here Dilligaf .

Thank god for those track covers saving the meeting. That rain isnt shifting so a perfect time to have them.

• Like 1

Don't mention track covers or your resident speedway know-nothing will be telling us how hard it was for him to drag the covers off at Poole all by himself

Nah, you won't hear from him for a while, he's busy putting the covers on ready for the visit of Kings Lynn, on the 29th, it's a big job stretching it over those first bend holes all by himself.

• Like 1

S

Is this def on sky as i cant see it in any listings!!!? :rolleyes:

SS3 @ 19.15. Listed as Elite League Speedway.

• Like 1

Rain should be clearing Manchester about now.

Don't mention track covers or your resident speedway know-nothing will be telling us how hard it was for him to drag the covers off at Poole all by himself

7 of us prat, and Ronnie Russell. Clearly you are as stupid as you sound..

Thank god for those track covers saving the meeting. That rain isnt shifting so a perfect time to have them.

They havn't got any covers Steve...

Edited by Starman2006

7 of us prat, and Ronnie Russell. Clearly you are as stupid as you sound..

So we have the answer to how many people are needed to cover the Poole track.

7 prats and Ronnie Russell.

They havn't got any covers Steve...

So did you just have to pretend to drag them off?

• Like 5

I see they are still sticking with the semi final/ final nonsense. Ridiculous system for a one off meeting imo. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

JUst printed my racecard from http://www.speedwayscorecards.net/british_final.html if anyone still needs one.

Belle Vue are bloody useless at many things - sent them emails and they never reply, etc. but the army (of one) on here trying to slate the British final is worse. They will soon have the track covers and they have created an arena for speedway that has not been seen in the UK in my lifetime. The decent vast majority of Poole fans welcome the challenge and why anyone would want to do down the stadium is beyond me. Think about Poole vs Belle Vue this year if they meet in the playoffs or final. It will be off the scale ffs.

• Like 1

JUst printed my racecard from http://www.speedwayscorecards.net/british_final.html if anyone still needs one.

Belle Vue are bloody useless at many things - sent them emails and they never reply, etc. but the army (of one) on here trying to slate the British final is worse. They will soon have the track covers and they have created an arena for speedway that has not been seen in the UK in my lifetime. The decent vast majority of Poole fans welcome the challenge and why anyone would want to do down the stadium is beyond me. Think about Poole vs Belle Vue this year if they meet in the playoffs or final. It will be off the scale ffs.

Who's downing it mate ? The idea of that place having no covers is shocking. As i said before, the stadium maybe nice but you'l never change the weather in Manchester.

So has the rain stopped yet ?

Edited by Starman2006

Who's downing it mate ? The idea of that place having no covers is shocking. As i said before, the stadium maybe nice but you'l never change the weather in Manchester.

They've already said they had a bit of wait for the covers as the track size has to be accurate, that's the only reason they haven't got them yet.