British Speedway Forum
george.m

Glasgow V Edinburgh - League Cup 3pm, 3rd April

No, what I'm saying is it's too soon to tell and I wouldn't write anyone off at this point.

• Like 2

No, what I'm saying is it's too soon to tell and I wouldn't write anyone off at this point.

Agree,sure they will make changes if things don't go to plan though.

Some of the Moaners posts are hilarious, just imagine if they had beat Glasgow....... :wink:

• Like 3

Some of the Moaners posts are hilarious, just imagine if they had beat Glasgow....... :wink:

Said before the meeting at some off there posts they were at the reverse psychology saying they should get beaten by 20 blah blah blah, they were covering all bases then and since the meeting and the beating they took it is the as expected we told you so but we are not worried etc etc.

Going to have to think off a few more excuses as this is going to be a regular thing away from the safe haven off Armadale.

• Like 3

I'm genuinely surprised by certain Edinburgh fans' reaction on here.

That Monarchs side stank of poor, unorganised, last minute team building which short changed everyone, Tigers fans included, on Sunday.

The Armadale press and practice turned into a casting/auditions section for their remaining race jacket. What is supposed to be an event for team building became a competition for places.

Barring Masters, who lets not forget was well beaten by Lunna in heat one until his struggling team-mate hit the air fence, unchallenged and with no-one around him, Edinburgh offered little else, other than a half-arsed punt from Wolbert. Barker's broken chain masks a poor afternoon from Riss and Clegg was atrocious.

Etheridge caused two races to be stopped and scored nothing. Yes, every cloud has a silver lining, but that performance made Jitendra Duffil's short career seem Hans Nielsen-like.

Bewley, as a young man making his way in the sport, I don't want to criticise too much, but suggesting that he was off the pace would be a significant understatement.

..good to see george.m documenting the pumping with a large grin on his face..did you enjoy that yesterday then lol?

Can't say I really paid any attention to the result yesterday mate!

:D:party:

BTW - Your 15 minutes of fame now on FB!

Edited by george.m
  • Like 2

Glasgow look stronger this year and Edinburgh weaker........ the loss of Cook and Sedgman was a serious blow to play off hopes.

• Like 1

Im glad you caught my good side, there was lots of fist pumping around ashfield yesterday. Infact pumping was the theme of yesterday's match on and off track.

• Like 1

Roary celebrating before match he must have knew we were going to pump them.

• Like 1

Glasgow look stronger this year and Edinburgh weaker........ the loss of Cook and Sedgman was a serious blow to play off hopes.

your not allowed to say that!

How dare you suggest the loss of Cook and Sedgeman , and replace them with a has been and an untried young Aussie, makes them weaker , and have an opinion they wont make the play offs!

• Like 1

nice to see this thread trundling along and being kept alive by any means .

Now listen carefully........ please

Edinburgh are weaker .......just like last year when we had to lose 4 points off finishing averages........

Cookie was ready to move up Sedgy wanted to also......simples.

This team is v. inexperienced at the bottom and will take time.....maybe won`t make it.

If you enjoy Edinburgh struggling....this may be a good season for you......

Glasgow looked very good Sunday and their team at home will be very difficult to beat , lets see if they are as good away.

Pity Ed was not allowed to join Roary.....but thats an old quibble......

• Like 1