British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Lakeside Hammers 6/4/16

If you get dragged off the street to go and watch, do you still have to pay??

Will be stunned if Poole dont hit 60 in this one

They'll probably hit 60 in every match, except against Belle Vue when they might be restricted to 50.

At least we get a crowd, where at most clubs they are dragged off the street... :nono:

Only when your winning!

• Like 1

At least we get a crowd, where at most clubs they are dragged off the street... :nono:

Some people just can't take a light hearted joke.

• Like 1

Only get a crowd as nothing else to do in poole unless

you like pottery ;) back to weds I think we will come away with a cheeky point :t:

Only get a crowd as nothing else to do in poole unless

you like pottery ;) back to weds I think we will come away with a cheeky point :t:

But in the summer time we get to spend all day on the beach. So there!! :D

Yes because Poole had no crowds the season they struggled or were you not there then?.

Don't say they did because I went there 8 times that season & could park easily in the car park & get a seat in the wooden main stand.

Poole are the same as the rest when they are not near the top & Matt has made sure that hasn't happened again since.

He learnt his lesson but stop telling lies again when you say Poole always have big crowds.

• Like 2

Yes because Poole had no crowds the season they struggled or were you not there then?.

Don't say they did because I went there 8 times that season & could park easily in the car park & get a seat in the wooden main stand.

Poole are the same as the rest when they are not near the top & Matt has made sure that hasn't happened again since.

He learnt his lesson but stop telling lies again when you say Poole always have big crowds.

You really are stressed arn't you,.. even then our crowds were not that bad in the great scheme of things, funny how you pick on our one bad year in 17 to go and watch us, must have been the Buccanneers your talking about... Yes mate, ive been a fan since 1970. And just to add to that, whatever you get we will get double.. Be careful what you wish for, your "new stadium" is not even thought of yet..I would rather ours than your falling to pieces shed.. Have a nice night.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

You really are stressed arn't you,.. even then our crowds were not that bad in the great scheme of things, funny how you pick on our one bad year in 17 to go and watch us, must have been the Buccanneers your talking about... Yes mate, ive been a fan since 1970. And just to add to that, whatever you get we will get double.. Be careful what you wish for, your "new stadium" is not even thought of yet..I would rather ours than your falling to pieces shed.. Have a nice night.. ;)

and yet again you resort to childish stupidity.

Poole had shocking crowds in the times they were crap, and yes so did Ipswich in the last few years in the Elite league.

Stop thinking Poole are bigger and better than anyone else and have a think before you engage your so called brain.

Poole have a promoter that knows how to build a side and put bums on seats and lets face it there is naff all else to do in Poole so it shouldnt be that hard to promote.

You are successful now but when you arent again the fans will leave same as they do at any other club.

No definitely the Elite League & up until 2 years ago I used to spend a lot of time on holiday on the South Coast.

Always went to Poole if there was a meeting on whilst I was their so have a fair idea of the crowd then.

It was bad by the other seasons so shows how many glory fans Poole have.

Bit of a poor last bit of your post or would you be happy if Swindon didn't get a new stadium & folded?.

Edited by Crazy robin

Bit of a poor last bit of your post or would you be happy if Swindon didn't get a new stadium & folded?.

The fool would think it's hilarious.

The fool would think it's hilarious.

As s speedway fan I don't want to see any club fold & hope Coventry & Swindon get the tracks their fans & the sport need.

Think I'll go back to putting the ignore button on.

Edited by Crazy robin
  • Like 1