British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Wolves - Swindon 4/4/16 Rained Off

After the cancelled meetings against Belle Vue Wolves have got off to a good start with a win at Coventry.

Swindon have improved against Coventry with a win after their first meeting loss at Poole.

Team lineups seem complete with no changes

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2650

The Roobins can get at least 1 point here, possibly more.

Edited by A ORLOV

After the cancelled meetings against Belle Vue Wolves have got off to a good start with a win at Coventry.

Swindon have improved against Coventry with a win after their first meeting loss at Poole.

Team lineups seem complete with no changes

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2650

The Roobins can get at least 1 point here, possibly more.

Easy home win

Home win by at least 10 as Wolves are the dark horses for me. Will always have a strong reserve unless Thorsell drops into it.

Home win by at least 10 as Wolves are the dark horses for me. Will always have a strong reserve unless Thorsell drops into it.

I don't think you quite wrote what you meant, if Thorsell drops down we'll have an even stronger reserve (but a weaker rider in the 1-5).

As to the match, well it's a first home match with virtually a new team, so some riders might take time to get dialled in to the track. However, I am really heartened by the win at Coventry, so I will say a home win but not sure by how many.

I don't think you quite wrote what you meant, if Thorsell drops down we'll have an even stronger reserve (but a weaker rider in the 1-5).

As to the match, well it's a first home match with virtually a new team, so some riders might take time to get dialled in to the track. However, I am really heartened by the win at Coventry, so I will say a home win but not sure by how many.

At home maybe with Thorsell at reserve but no way on their travels.

At home maybe with Thorsell at reserve but no way on their travels.

Quite surprised you say that i.e. at reserve Howarth would score more away than Thorsell. Have to disagree, Thorsell is a slow burner but has improved season on season.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

Quite surprised you say that i.e. at reserve Howarth would score more away than Thorsell. Have to disagree, Thorsell is a slow burner but has improved season on season.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

Just think Howarth is better on away tracks than Thorsell.

We might get too see soon though😀😀

Sadly, I fear another heavy loss here for Swindon. Even though Josh, Charles and Rohan all looked quick at Somerset on Friday.

I just don't get the right vibes with this year's line up. Hope I'm wrong.

Wolves to win by 20.

Sadly, I fear another heavy loss here for Swindon. Even though Josh, Charles and Rohan all looked quick at Somerset on Friday.

I just don't get the right vibes with this year's line up. Hope I'm wrong.

Wolves to win by 20.

Agree with you about the make up of the Robins & don't expect much this season.

Agree with you about the make up of the Robins & don't expect much this season.

On the other hand doesn't the speedway star poll of polls put you in the play off positions?

On the other hand doesn't the speedway star poll of polls put you in the play off positions?

Just can't see it as not enough race winners in the team to back up Jason.

Might sneak into 4th with a change but not with Rohan in the top 5.

Hope I'm wrong though.

I know it's still early days, but I guess I was expecting Nick Morris to be banging in double figure scores from the off this season.

If Nick doesn't improve from last season, there is far too much pressure on Josh and Tungate. The loss of North is significant and completely changes the make up of the side from certain top 3 to likely mid table finish.

Is this meeting not affected by the same weather risk as Kings Lynn??