British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Edinburgh Vs Berwick Fri 8th

perhaps ryan is going for the rat rod look of speedway machines , on the outside they look cr4p , but on the inside they have all been rebuilt ..

P.S. armadale is ALWAYS wet .. :drink:

Fisher is on the downgrade and has been for a while. Mechanically his bikes are awful. He will have the odd good meeting but will usually get 7 or 8 from 5 rides.

So you reckon his average will be between 5.6 and 6.4?

Really?

I'll put a tenner on with you that he beats that.

His bikes this year are are better than they have been the last few years and if anyone can get the best out of him it's us.

So he couldn't get the best out of them for the last few years then?

Fisher is on the downgrade and has been for a while. Mechanically his bikes are awful. He will have the odd good meeting but will usually get 7 or 8 from 5 rides.

Good point well made.

So he couldn't get the best out of them for the last few years then?

Not what I meant. We can get the best out the rider. Like Wolbert or Sedgmen.

Fishers best meetings seem to be when he is guesting for another team i wonder why?

Fishers best meetings seem to be when he is guesting for another team i wonder why?

Meetings? He's done one for Newcastle, were he had fixed his clutch problem from the night before.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Last season, it was probably because he was getting paid promptly by the teams he guested for.

Look at his form over the last couple of seasons,the clutch problem is a reoccuring one usually caused by using second hand clutch plates that more proffessional riders throw away. I rate fisher highly as a rider but unfortunately hes a classic case of "fail to prepare,prepare to fail" also he has to much baggage with his families visa issues and he will go home when it suits him and not edinburgh and he will expect the club to pay his airfare. Fisher on good equipment with his family in britain and settled imo would be great but its not going to happen anytime soon!

Last season, it was probably because he was getting paid promptly by the teams he guested for.

Talking out of your arse plymouth paid him on time and even gave him an advance on his earnings so he could get a half decent bike together then he repaid the goodwill shown by disappearing for the playoffs
  • Like 1

Look at his form over the last couple of seasons,the clutch problem is a reoccuring one usually caused by using second hand clutch plates that more proffessional riders throw away. I rate fisher highly as a rider but unfortunately hes a classic case of "fail to prepare,prepare to fail" also he has to much baggage with his families visa issues and he will go home when it suits him and not edinburgh and he will expect the club to pay his airfare. Fisher on good equipment with his family in britain and settled imo would be great but its not going to happen anytime soon!

Ryan is happy up here, his family is coming over as well for a few months.He will be fine. He is at club that he loves and a club that loves him.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Talking out of your arse plymouth paid him on time and even gave him an advance on his earnings so he could get a half decent bike together then he repaid the goodwill shown by disappearing for the playoffs

Some of what this particular poster posts shouldn't be taken seriously.

• Like 2

Some of what this particular poster posts shouldn't be taken seriously.

Ryan is happy up here, his family is coming over as well for a few months.He will be fine. He is at club that he loves and a club that loves him.

Time will tell Edited by lewy

He is at club that he loves and a club that loves him.

but love don't pay the rent...........

I'll do my bit though, always taught to help those less fortunate than myself. As such will be travelling through on Friday night, cash in hand. No thanks required.

but love don't pay the rent...........

I'll do my bit though, always taught to help those less fortunate than myself. As such will be travelling through on Friday night, cash in hand. No thanks required.

At least your not a happy clapper and actually attending.

At least your not a happy clapper and actually attending.

You'll get on Dekker's bad side saying things like that.

Edited by george.m