British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Kyle Newman

And clearly you dont read threads either.

Namely ?

Tell GAVIN that, clearly he's missed that...The last groin injury could have killed him, but i suspect that has not occured to you

Yep, baring injuries..

didnt think it would take long for you to pop and try and defend something that is impossible.

Firstly Kyle Newman is a good little rider and a very good fast track reserve.

Now lets look at some facts and lets see if you can answer each one. I will put them all in a line and then answer each one please.

Kyle Newman has ridden at Poole for 6 seasons

In all that time he has been as a reserve

According to the Poole oracle Mr Shovlar Garrity is a liability

Yet Newman has had more time out with injuries

Jason Garrity has made numerous British Finals. Newman has made none

Jason Garrity has been reserve at the Cardiff GP. Newman not even close

Jason Garrity is a premier league heat leader. Newman isn't.

Jason Garrity is holding down second string position in the elite league. Kyle Newman isn't.

Steve Worrall is now British Number 4. Kyle Newman isnt

Steve Worrall is holding down a place in an elite league top 5. Kyle Newman isn't

Steve Worrall is a reserve at the Cardiff GP. Newman no chance

Steve Worrall is a premier league heat leader. Newman isn't

Adam Ellis is improving

Paul Starke is improving.

If you can find any good answer that Newman is as better than Garrity or Worrall I would like to hear it.

If you say he is injured that's not a good argument, totally irrelevant. He has stood still and watched riders like Garrity and Worrall move away from him and I would say Ellis and Starke would be ahead of him if selecting English riders

didnt think it would take long for you to pop and try and defend something that is impossible.

Firstly Kyle Newman is a good little rider and a very good fast track reserve.

Now lets look at some facts and lets see if you can answer each one. I will put them all in a line and then answer each one please.

Kyle Newman has ridden at Poole for 6 seasons

In all that time he has been as a reserve

According to the Poole oracle Mr Shovlar Garrity is a liability

Yet Newman has had more time out with injuries

Jason Garrity has made numerous British Finals. Newman has made none

Jason Garrity has been reserve at the Cardiff GP. Newman not even close

Jason Garrity is a premier league heat leader. Newman isn't.

Jason Garrity is holding down second string position in the elite league. Kyle Newman isn't.

Steve Worrall is now British Number 4. Kyle Newman isnt

Steve Worrall is holding down a place in an elite league top 5. Kyle Newman isn't

Steve Worrall is a reserve at the Cardiff GP. Newman no chance

Steve Worrall is a premier league heat leader. Newman isn't

Adam Ellis is improving

Paul Starke is improving.

If you can find any good answer that Newman is as better than Garrity or Worrall I would like to hear it.

If you say he is injured that's not a good argument, totally irrelevant. He has stood still and watched riders like Garrity and Worrall move away from him and I would say Ellis and Starke would be ahead of him if selecting English riders

And in that 6 years, how many times has Kyle had to spend on the sidelines ? Injury stunts progress even you should know that. Oh and in 0-14 Kyle picked up the ride of the year trophy, not bad for a reserve eh..

Hope he is OK. But there you go it proves my case. Fast bikes with not enough talent to ride them properly. Always will be an accident waiting to happen.

. Same could be said about more experienced riders who are accidents waiting to happen or have happened as you well know.
  • Like 1

And in that 6 years, how many times has Kyle had to spend on the sidelines ? Injury stunts progress even you should know that. Oh and in 0-14 Kyle picked up the ride of the year trophy, not bad for a reserve eh..

so yet again you fail to answer the questions? Injury does stop progress but you can hardly say his injurys have been severe. He is at his level decent reserve and that's it

so yet again you fail to answer the questions? Injury does stop progress but you can hardly say his injurys have been severe. He is at his level decent reserve and that's it

He was lucky he didnt die at newcastle one year after severing an artery...seeing them raking his blood off the track makes me think different, hes had some very nasty ones tbf. Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 2

He was lucky he didnt die at newcastle one year after severing an artery...seeing them raking his blood off the track makes me think different, hes had some very nasty ones tbf.

Thank you.

WHAT, you are a very sad delude person, the serious injury at Newcastle like Arson said could have easily killed him, the SERIOUS groin problem this season could so easily have killed him. That proves to me and many others on here that you are totally clueless, and your hate of anything Poole yet again raises its ugly head. Go away.

Edited by Starman2006

He was lucky he didnt die at newcastle one year after severing an artery...seeing them raking his blood off the track makes me think different, hes had some very nasty ones tbf.

Thank you.

WHAT, you are a very sad delude person, the serious injury at Newcastle like Arson said could have easily killed him, the SERIOUS groin problem this season could so easily have killed him. That proves to me and many others on here that you are totally clueless, and your hate of anything Poole yet again raises its ugly head. Go away.

ive never said Kyle hasn't had a serious injury. What you are clearly missing as always Starman is the whole point of the debate. Bless you it's not your fault I guess because you never answer any question that is out to you! Quite simply I will ask you both again and lets see if you can answer them. Is Kyle Newman improving? Is he better than Garrity or Worrall? Those little hook like symbols are question marks it means you have to answer them! He has had some shocking injuries we know that and that may have held him back but I say to you again that that is not what is being debated!!! I'm sure yet again you will say its Poole bashing but you have conveniently chose to ignore the praise I gave Adam Ellis and the fact that I insisted Kyle was a good young rider. But your answers to everything when you don't have the intellect to debate is the same

I was talking about in the last 2 years there has been not a lot of progression and in that time he hasn't had a huge amount of injuries, no more than Garrity, Auty or Howarth

I was talking about in the last 2 years there has been not a lot of progression and in that time he hasn't had a huge amount of injuries, no more than Garrity, Auty or Howarth

Reserves do get awards. Garrity was Coventry's rider of the year in 2014 & 2015 as well as the riders rider of the year.

Our current reserve Bates was Sheffield's rider of the year.

Nobody is disputing that Newman has been a good reserve over the last few years, the point they are making is that he is still just a good reserve. He hasn't progressed in to a rider good enough for the main team and in the last 2 years in the PL he has stood still.

By now he should be in the main team scoring more than his average and be a comfortable heatleader in the PL but he's not.

If the rule next year was riders who had been on the draft for 3 years had to come off, would Middlo risk him in the main team over riders like Kurtz & J Holder. The answer is no

Edited by mdmc82

ive never said Kyle hasn't had a serious injury. What you are clearly missing as always Starman is the whole point of the debate. Bless you it's not your fault I guess because you never answer any question that is out to you! Quite simply I will ask you both again and lets see if you can answer them. Is Kyle Newman improving? Is he better than Garrity or Worrall? Those little hook like symbols are question marks it means you have to answer them! He has had some shocking injuries we know that and that may have held him back but I say to you again that that is not what is being debated!!! I'm sure yet again you will say its Poole bashing but you have conveniently chose to ignore the praise I gave Adam Ellis and the fact that I insisted Kyle was a good young rider. But your answers to everything when you don't have the intellect to debate is the same

Tbh you said Kyle injuries had hardly been severe and Starman pulled you up on it. So in this instance he was right.

Tbh you said Kyle injuries had hardly been severe and Starman pulled you up on it. So in this instance he was right.

we are talking about his progress in the last couple of years, that accident was a while back. I'm sick of the village idiot not being able to have a discussion!
  • Like 1

Kyle Is a nice guy and very popular at Poole but it is my opinion that he isn't and will not be able to progress any further than he is now, he is a decent rider and while his injuries may have impeded his career to a degree he will not improve enough to be a EL heat leader, as Gavan has said he isn't even a number one in the PL and he has ridden in that league a long time. He may not even have a team place at Poole if it wasn't for the draft system, Coventry fans used to say Rory Schlein would be as good as Leigh Adams if it wasn't for his injuries!

Edited by foreverblue

Kyle Is a nice guy and very popular at Poole but it is my opinion that he isn't and will not be able to progress any further than he is now, he is a decent rider and while his injuries may have impeded his career to a degree he will not improve enough to be a EL heat leader, as Gavan has said he isn't even a number one in the PL and he has ridden in that league a long time. He may not even have a team place at Poole if it wasn't for the draft system, Coventry fans used to say Rory Schlein would be as good as Leigh Adams if it wasn't for his injuries!

Thank you for being a sensible Poole fan who can actually think outside of his own club. I apologise for the tone of some of my posts but they are aimed at your fool of your club not the decent Poole fans.

Speedway fans can all see the truth that Newman is a very good young rider that hasnt progressed the way it was expected. Injuries have played a part but only a small part

It only opinion & mine is Garrity & S. Worrall are miles ahead of Newman right now but there's nothing to suggest things can't change.

PL averages I'd tend to ignore simply because Newman may be purposely keeping his average low because it's serving a purpose.

The last 2-3 years his PL average has served him & Poole very well.

It only opinion & mine is Garrity & S. Worrall are miles ahead of Newman right now but there's nothing to suggest things can't change.

PL averages I'd tend to ignore simply because Newman may be purposely keeping his average low because it's serving a purpose.

The last 2-3 years his PL average has served him & Poole very well.

if your right just goes to show the fiddles and corruption in the elite lge

why do they continally use PL averages for the EL?

even when riders have been riding EL for over 5 yrs its a joke

just another loophole for promoters to use ,

I have said previously that I think that Kyle is a better rider than Garrity and in some ways he is (smoother style, better control etc.), however I do tend to agree with most of what you've written there fb. I also agree with starman ( :shock: wonders will never cease!) that injuries have played a part in stemming Kyle's progress. Kyle loves riding for Poole and we as supporters love watching him as he is one committed lad, however has he reached his ability limit? Quite possibly.

Garrity has definitely progressed more in the last couple of years, however it's taken him that long to 'overtake' Kyle who has had to deal with some nasty injuries during the same period.

I also agree with Shovlar that Garrity will have a big accident of his own making at some point.

Personally I would still prefer to have Kyle than Garrity at Poole, but that's my own personal opinion.

• Like 1