British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Lakeside V Poole Ela. 8/04/16

What I find surprising are thos fans that reckon Watt will drop to reserve when Newman comes up?! It'll be Brady dropping to reserve as Davey's rolling average will maintain his 1-5 position - at least for the immediate future.

I hope Watty can get over his off track issues asap - I don't believe they are injury-related!!

Well Davey said on twitter that it was personal problems and that his head wanted a holiday but his body wanted to race his bikes!

Well Davey said on twitter that it was personal problems and that his head wanted a holiday but his body wanted to race his bikes!

Another holiday plus golf don't know how he finds time to work.

Hasn't he been on holiday the last 6 months?.

• Like 2

Hasn't he been on holiday the last 6 months?.

I give up trying to understand Aussies!!
  • Like 1

But he can't be replaced by another rider from the original heat leader list until after 1st May, so it would have to be r/r.

Edited by Skidder1

Well done to Lakeside on thier victory,not a total shock because when all firing they will be a match for anyone.Bottom Two i dont think so.

That would be the same top five that done the double over your lot then :rolleyes:

Yes because we were bad. Lakeside aren't

Well done to Lakeside on thier victory,not a total shock because when all firing they will be a match for anyone.Bottom Two i dont think so.

Based on last week Lakeside will finish knowhere near the bottom of the league. I think Tatum will definately get a tune out of them.