British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

Bees V Stars 11/4/16 19:30

Not much interest around this fixture?!?!

I know the feeling :rolleyes:

It does look like another weather interference will affect this fixture though

Weather sadly looks like it could be the winner. It's been sunny today so far in Coventry so imagine the track could take some rain so depends how much we get.

Both teams have had a poor start to the season so this could go either way.

Not feeling very confident about this Coventry team at the moment

Its a match we really should win, our reserves should have the beating of Kings Lynn's around Brandon. The weather looks all good tomorrow till about 6pm then constant rain forecast.

Its a match we really should win, our reserves should have the beating of Kings Lynn's around Brandon. The weather looks all good tomorrow till about 6pm then constant rain forecast.

Sadly this is what seems to win most matches now.

Stars should be targeting an away win at one of the weaker sides.

43-47

Our Newcastle contingent did a great job today so let's hope it carries on for tomorrow and noooooooooo rain!!!!

Go Stars

Our Newcastle contingent did a great job today so let's hope it carries on for tomorrow and noooooooooo rain!!!!

Go Stars

Not much chance of it being on.

The rain the Midlands is getting overnight tonight/Monday early hours is going to fizzle out, I don't expect the amount of rain that will fall will be anywhere near the amount initially forecast.. So basically no rain after 4am.. Then it will be dry for most of the day, a small chance of a shower around lunchtime, and then, the rain moving into the Midlands for the evening, I think will stay mostly west of Coventry... I think an early call off will/would be an insult to speedway fans and would show Coventrys management a lack of commitment to try and get meetings on....

Stars should be targeting an away win at one of the weaker sides.

43-47

But we are one of the weaker sides :sad:

Looks like we have had a fair amount of rain overnight and forecast says more rain from 4pm.

Can't see the meeting standing much chance of being on.

The rain the Midlands is getting overnight tonight/Monday early hours is going to fizzle out, I don't expect the amount of rain that will fall will be anywhere near the amount initially forecast.. So basically no rain after 4am.. Then it will be dry for most of the day, a small chance of a shower around lunchtime, and then, the rain moving into the Midlands for the evening, I think will stay mostly west of Coventry... I think an early call off will/would be an insult to speedway fans and would show Coventrys management a lack of commitment to try and get meetings on....

One thing that the promotion does well is they give the meeting every chance, some fans don't like that and prefer an early decision.