British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Vs Peterborough Thurs April 14th Plc

I'm blushing.

Cheers damosuzuki - I think you're one of the better balanced weegies too!

Wouldn't we have to thrash Sheffield and Peterborough home and away? Can't see that happening in all honesty

Is that all? How can a club survive on such little support.

Don't think we have to thrash them, just pick up a win on the road. Although after Rye House there is a level of concern.

I'm blushing.

Cheers damosuzuki - I think you're one of the better balanced weegies too!

Someone get the sick bag this love in surely goes against the grain.

But for what it's worth I also think you are one off the more reasoned Monarchs sometimes.

No offence to Dale Allitt, who I am sure will do a fine job on Thursday, but wouldn't it be wonderful if P'boro got Phil Hilton to be their stand-in Team Manager on Thursday? ;)

• Like 2

No offence to Dale Allitt, who I am sure will do a fine job on Thursday, but wouldn't it be wonderful if P'boro got Phil Hilton to be their stand-in Team Manager on Thursday? ;)

I'd rather have Morrissey Fan at the helm tbh :D

• Like 1

Someone get the sick bag this love in surely goes against the grain.

But for what it's worth I also think you are one off the more reasoned Monarchs sometimes.

Don't tell Gavin!!

I'd rather have Morrissey Fan at the helm tbh :D

Unfortunately we have not added to the Panthers Team Manager Entrance Form the requirement 'must have intellectual capacity of a boiled potato.

• Like 2

No we want to win

Unfortunately we have not added to the Panthers Team Manager Entrance Form the requirement 'must have intellectual capacity of a boiled potato.

Please do not insult potatoes!

No we want to win

The way that Tom Perry rode at Scunthorpe on Sunday and with Emil Grondal's ability, I could see the Panthers Reserves winning this by themselves on Thursday.

Covatti apart, Ipswich look very down on fire power so far this season and the lack of home matches won't help them. Could be a long season for Witches fans.

My 10p is on Ippo.

Better get it out of my offshore account.

My 10p is on Ippo.

Better get it out of my offshore account.

We all know its in a biscuit tin under the bed, that's what us Scots do... :wink:

• Like 1

Nah just Celtic use a biscuit tin!

Where are you from Blu?

Nah just Celtic use a biscuit tin!

Where are you from Blu?

Been in Suffolk since i was a pup, but i'm a bluenose as Alan Brazil would say... :drink:

Been in Suffolk since i was a pup, but i'm a bluenose as Alan Brazil would say... :drink:

Alan Brazil. Had some great times in the pub he used to run in Ipswich. The Blackadder? He could never understand that my family was from Mussleburgh and that I was a Morton fan. He's done ok for himself since then. Took him along to a meeting at Foxhall one evening, but can't remember much about it for some reason...

• Like 1