British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Could Woffy Be Making An El Return?

No way does he have time or energy for our league! Doesn't give it a second thought these days

Oh please! I have never liked him, does my head in quite frankly. So no way am I supporting him, British or not!!

Would respect him more if he told truth about not riding in BF. More like he can't be bothered!

Well said. Doesn't matter if he's British, Swedish or from Timbuktoo some people just don't like him. I'm one of them. I fail to see why I should pretend otherwise just to appease the "you have to support him cos he's British" brigade.

No idea why that makes me sad or pathetic rather than honest.

For the record I don't like Greg Hancock either :P . Most other GP riders I'm ambivalent about with the exception of Nicki Pedersen who I love.

• Like 8

Well said. Doesn't matter if he's British, Swedish or from Timbuktoo some people just don't like him. I'm one of them. I fail to see why I should pretend otherwise just to appease the "you have to support him cos he's British" brigade.

No idea why that makes me sad or pathetic rather than honest.

For the record I don't like Greg Hancock either :P . Most other GP riders I'm ambivalent about with the exception of Nicki Pedersen who I love.

Now Greg is one of the most nicest and most genuine blokes you could meet. Sofar as Tai is concerned, there's an old saying, be nice to people on your way up, because you might just meet them on your way back down.

Well done everyone!

We get a British World Champion and we get told to boo him because ( and delete which you want) he isnt British / doesnt ride in the UK / doesnt ride in the British Final.

What a sad pathetic bunch you all are

And what a pthetic bunch you are , chasing after the golden boy ,who obviously doesn't give a shyt . about brtish speedway or the people who support it ,and that includes YOU Dickhead

• Like 8

So Screamer adds 2+2 and comes up with five?

What has Peter Adams leaving Tai's team have to do with Woffinden riding in the EL?7

Woffinden isn't even a real world champion, he's like Anthony Joshua; he holds a plastic title.

Everybody knows Sayfudtinov is the real world champion.

• Like 1

What has Peter Adams leaving Tai's team have to do with Woffinden riding in the EL?7

Woffinden isn't even a real world champion, he's like Anthony Joshua; he holds a plastic title.

and now the resident Looney turns up on the scene! :D

• Like 9

woffy recently was scathing in his opinion of british speedway and most fans feel the same.

only way he may return next year is probly in a part time or shared role ,

• Like 1

Wrong, he still would have to fit in any teams average and no one would make those changes for the odd meeting.

You have more chance of red rum being found than this happening.

Try digging at the winning post at Aintree!

I suspect you're thinking about Shergar. :)

And there's more chance of Jerran Hart being released from jail.

Oh please! I have never liked him, does my head in quite frankly. So no way am I supporting him, British or not!!

Would respect him more if he told truth about not riding in BF. More like he can't be bothered!

strange attitude to have. You dont have to like someone but its a bit strange you cant support your own country in an international event.

I never really liked Havelock but i sure as hell cheered him on when he won his world title or raced for team GB. How anyone can cheer for say Holder or Janowski when they race against Woffinden is beyond me.

Not many football fans outside Manchester United like Rooney but when he plays for England we all cheer if he scores.

And what a pthetic bunch you are , chasing after the golden boy ,who obviously doesn't give a shyt . about brtish speedway or the people who support it ,and that includes YOU Dickhead

yeah well donr mate resorting to abuse.

you know absolutly nothing about the sport or you would know the real reasons why he isnt riding in the British Final instead of just being a lemming.

Name me one rider in the last 5 years that has put as much into British Speedway than Woffinden?? Scott Nicholls lol.

People who resort to abuse and name calling have lost the argument already. You want an argument pal im here

• Like 9

sharing the #1 slot with Iversen?

• Like 2

What from the article has made people think he wants to ride in the uk? He doesn't even have time or interest to ride in the British Final let alone return to British Speedway.

££££ ?

• Like 1

I think you need to spend some of the savings you keep telling us about on treatment. :blink:

• Like 2

strange attitude to have. You dont have to like someone but its a bit strange you cant support your own country in an international event.

I never really liked Havelock but i sure as hell cheered him on when he won his world title or raced for team GB. How anyone can cheer for say Holder or Janowski when they race against Woffinden is beyond me.

Not many football fans outside Manchester United like Rooney but when he plays for England we all cheer if he scores.

yeah well donr mate resorting to abuse.

you know absolutly nothing about the sport or you would know the real reasons why he isnt riding in the British Final instead of just being a lemming.

Name me one rider in the last 5 years that has put as much into British Speedway than Woffinden?? Scott Nicholls lol.

People who resort to abuse and name calling have lost the argument already. You want an argument pal im here

.I know nothing but it's still more than you