British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Wolverhampton V Poole. Ela 2/5/16

According to the Wolves site, Kyle Newman takes his place in the Poole side.

That does quite surprise me..

Doubt Kyle will ride mate...

Notice you never made a comment about Pirates of Poole predicting the same score line as me?? Wonder why!!!!!!

Notice you never made a comment about Pirates of Poole predicting the same score line as me?? Wonder why!!!!

Because you do it religiously reguardless who we ride against, wonder why. It must really wrangle with you everytime we win the league... You'l get used to it, eventually... ;) Look after that dark cloud now...

Edited by Starman2006

If Kyle is taking his place that is great news. He is irreplaceable at the moment.

Reckon its going to be a right royal rumble with some good racing and controversy. Hope that theres a good sized crowd to witness it.

Hoping the rain predicted knocks out the Karlsson Corridor.

If Kyle is taking his place that is great news. He is irreplaceable at the moment.

Reckon its going to be a right royal rumble with some good racing and controversy. Hope that theres a good sized crowd to witness it.

Whys that?Are your riders not allowed to use it ;)

Bjarne missing his home debut in the return on Wednesday!! r/r

not irreplaceable at all as his away scores (apart from Coventry) haven't been spectacular and in the Premier league he has dropped to second string. Maybe these easier races at resece in the elite aren't helping his progress

Got to go for a home win, Holder can be very patchy at Wolves, Kurtz on technical tracks can strugle

Wolves will win by 10+ no problem, their early season form has been strong and cant see that changing.

Are you Scottyfan in disguise!!

not irreplaceable at all as his away scores (apart from Coventry) haven't been spectacular and in the Premier league he has dropped to second string. Maybe these easier races at resece in the elite aren't helping his progress

His pl scores are meaningless. It was he does in the el that counts. And so far he has been banging in good scores alongside Ellis. There is no one available to replace him that would have his scoring potential.

As for Bjarne, there are bound to be meetings where he will be unavailable. The problem with bringing in riders who already have their calendar partially full.

His pl scores are meaningless. It was he does in the el that counts. And so far he has been banging in good scores alongside Ellis. There is no one available to replace him that would have his scoring potential.

As for Bjarne, there are bound to be meetings where he will be unavailable. The problem with bringing in riders who already have their calendar partially full.

the problem bringing danes in when you run on a weds..

• Like 1

Bjarne missing his home debut in the return on Wednesday!! r/r

So if tomorrow's meeting is postponed, I assume it will be an NL guest as I thought you couldn't have a facility for a rider unless he has already ridden for you.

• Like 4

So if tomorrow's meeting is postponed, I assume it will be an NL guest as I thought you couldn't have a facility for a rider unless he has already ridden for you.

That's very true.

It won't be come Wednesday.

• Like 1

No reason why tomorrow wont go ahead. The rain is clearing in the early afternoon to leave a dry evening.

Nice natural watering.

Lokking forward to this. Should be a belter.