British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jeffster

Swindon V. Poole (ela) - Moved To Bank Holiday Monday 30th May At 4.00 Pm

His kettle must have been empty if it was that dusty :wink: Let's hope young Adam is okay after his crash...

Yeh, im starting to think he's come back to soon. Look who's just appeared on the thread to comiserate with the Swindon fans and congratulate us.. Maybe.... Or maybe not :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

He should have been excluded, had a roller in all his races.

Poole showed their strength in depth. Had Morris been at 3 I think the outcome would have been different. Not sour grapes but a fact of the league & it's stupid race format.

Anderson wasnt because they were two seperate heats

Edited by hyabb17

Sh*t happens do think Tungate is vulnerable though two bad home performances on the trot doesnt bode well for him can we fit Zengi in yet...?

I attend every home meeting thanks 👍🏻

Yes we aren't great either

I take it you disagree then that Swindon are weaker now than with Justin or Rohan at reserve?

Justin has done ok in the top 5 & did again today.

The problem is Rohan is a reserve & not a heat leader as shown by his averages at both places.

Time to say thanks & get another rider in so Charles can stay at reserve & get his confidence back.

Justin has done ok in the top 5 & did again today.

The problem is Rohan is a reserve & not a heat leader as shown by his averages at both places.

Time to say thanks & get another rider in so Charles can stay at reserve & get his confidence back.

So you'l pluck a rider out of thin air then..

As happens with a lot of afternoon meetings.I thought you were the track expert.

No issues at Belle Vue

• Like 1

Sh*t happens do think Tungate is vulnerable though two bad home performances on the trot doesnt bode well for him can we fit Zengi in yet...?

Got to go now before his average drops as Charles needs to stay at reserve.

So you'l pluck a rider out of thin air then..

Rosco has stated he's been approached by a few riders so no need to pluck one out of thin air as he already has them if he wants them.

Does that not make sense to you?.

Rosco has stated he's been approached by a few riders so no need to pluck one out of thin air as he already has them if he wants them.

Yeh , but we'l wait and see sha'l we...

Well done to the Pirates,i enjoyed today wouldn't it be great if we got crowds like that everyweek.Some quite good racing the track was a bit of a dust bowl Tungate holding Holder off was a brilliant effort and race.And heat 14 god didn't Morris push Buzz wide but he rode a great race to get second.Holder in heat 1 that is the best race i have seen him ride for quite a while a GP rostrum place a possibility Stef Nielsen give him a mention he rode really well and Josh G was entertaining the referee well was PATHETIC total dogs...😫

Edited by Sidney the robin

Agree about ref. How he didnt exclude Wright for not neing underpower was a joke.

Agree about ref. How he didnt exclude Wright for not neing underpower was a joke.

You really are a blue tint Steve as whilst most fans see a poor ref full stop you only see it when it affects a Poole adavantage😀😀

• Like 2

If replacing Tungate, Swindon only have a round 5pts available. That doesn't allow for many riders that would improve on Rohan

Poole proving why they remain title favourites.

Has the Swindon revival bubble burst?

I don't think so. I've seen enough to think we will finish in the top 4. I do think we've a big week coming up with Poole away & then Leicester home & away. I think we need to take 7 points mins from those 3.

Out me team is unbalanced & perhaps a change will happen.

Poole proving why they remain title favourites.

Has the Swindon revival bubble burst?

If replacing Tungate, Swindon only have a round 5pts available. That doesn't allow for many riders that would improve on Rohan

Rohan has an average of 7.06 or 6.49 from tomorrow.