British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Wolves V Leicester 16/5/16

See both over hyped Danes are both at reserve where they belong.

Can't have 2 Danes at reserve. Has to be at least one EDR!!

Bech and klindt skidded thought ud have realised that...

Bech for Wolves and Klindt for Leicester.

Beat me to it PTW.

Edited by Aces51

Bech for Wolves and Klindt for Leicester.

Beat me to it PTW.

Klindt looks like he's the most over hyped Danes tonight haha.

must be great to be perfect and allways right......

I've been wrong many times, but then if you read the forum widely you would know that.

One L in always . :wink:

He thinks he is perfect and always right and those he doesn't agree with are idiots or trolls.

And you think you are right calling Tai out all the time, you're point?

Troll off.

I've been wrong many times, but then if you read the forum widely you would know that.

One L in always . :wink:

And you think you are right calling Tai out all the time, you're point?

Troll off.

Keep going Steve as you really are showing what most people think of you on here.

Isn't it time you stopped being aggressive and putting people down just because they have a difference of opinion and stop trying to pick fault with someone's just because they made a spelling mistake, time you grew up.

Keep going Steve as you really are showing what most people think of you on here.

Isn't it time you stopped being aggressive and putting people down just because they have a difference of opinion and stop trying to pick fault with someone's just because they made a spelling mistake, time you grew up.

Plus Steve made an error, should have been your not you're.

Well my prediction of 59-33 wasn't all that far out at all!

One way traffic for the underdogs of the year so far against a truly dreadful side.

Track was awesome tonight with quick times all evening , just one time over 56.

Klindt was impatient at the gate all night, I counted 3 jumps and rightly got excluded in heat 2.

Heat 4 was bizarre with the slowest bike lay down ever! Wozniak caught Starke's back wheel that straightened him up and he was sent out wide and what followed was an almost slow motion get off the bike. Rightful exclusion.

Starke's disq however wasn't as clear cut to me as Ash gave him a bit of a nudge however the fall was a pretty easy get off so perhaps the ref saw something I didn't.

Thorssell made a great pass on Hougaard in heat 6 on his tactical.

Bech added a fine pass in heat 9 to take his 2nd win.

Whilst heat 14 was the move of the night as both Wolves slipped under Wozniak in one go. Breathtaking.

Great weather and excellently prepared track however the crowd was nowhere near what it was for Poole.

A decent amount of Leicester fans made the journey but it wasn't pretty viewing for them sadly.

As usual it's the reserves who are the strength for the Lions.(12-13)

So wolves return to the summit, happy days.

WOLVES

FAST FRED - such speed again with a perfectly executed pass of Watt in heat 13 . Just dropped the one point. 4/5

KYLE - looking quick enough and paid 6 holds his average , in the mix most of the night. 2/5

JACOB - absolutely superb tonight and dropped just one point, always a threat behind. 4.5/5 MOTM

SAM - lost his maximum in the final heat but had looked a threat all night. 4.5/5

MIKKEL - 2 great wins but poor in the reserves heats. 3.5/5

ASH - certainly a better bet than Clegg. Very much in the mixed besides heat 12. 2/5

LIONS

Hougaard - looked quick and threatening till his last 2 heats and gave up after 2 laps in the final race. Just got beaten by better riders on the night. 2/5

Auty - beat Morris just so in general a poor night. 0.5/5

Summers - one race a world beater and nothing in the rest. Very strange trying to work that out.1/5

Wozniak - seemed to get better each race but got stunned in heat 14. 2/5

Watt - did well in heat 13 however nothing else. 1/5

Klindt - just can't stay still at the start. Did better in his last 2 races . 2.5/5

Starke - genuinely their best rider on the night. Quick and stylish around Monmore. 3.5/5

One way traffic for the underdogs of the year so far against a truly dreadful side.

Klindt was impatient at the gate all night, I counted 3 jumps and rightly got excluded in heat 2.

Heat 4 was bizarre with the slowest bike lay down ever! Wozniak caught Starke's back wheel that straightened him up and he was sent out wide and what followed was an almost slow motion get off the bike. Rightful exclusion.

Starke's disq however wasn't as clear cut to me as Ash gave him a bit of a nudge however the fall was a pretty easy get off so perhaps the ref saw something I didn't.

Whilst heat 14 was the move of the night as both Wolves slipped under Wozniak in one go. Breathtaking.

Great weather and excellently prepared track however the crowd was nowhere near what it was for Poole.

A decent amount of Leicester fans made the journey but it wasn't pretty viewing for them sadly.

WOLVES

FAST FRED - such speed again with a perfectly executed pass of Watt in heat 13 . Just dropped the one point. 4/5

KYLE - looking quick enough and paid 6 holds his average , in the mix most of the night. 2/5

JACOB - absolutely superb tonight and dropped just one point, always a threat behind. 4.5/5 MOTM

SAM - lost his maximum in the final heat but had looked a threat all night. 4.5/5

ASH - certainly a better bet than Clegg. Very much in the mixed besides heat 12. 2/5

LIONS

Hougaard - looked quick and threatening till his last 2 heats and gave up after 2 laps in the final race. Just got beaten by better riders on the night. 2/5

Summers - one race a world beater and nothing in the rest. Very strange trying to work that out.1/5

Klindt - just can't stay still at the start. Did better in his last 2 races . 2.5/5

Starke - genuinely their best rider on the night. Quick and stylish around Monmore. 3.5/5

Isn't it time you stopped saying the same boring things about Tai over and over again and boring the pants off the forum. Time to grow up isn't it?

We all know what most people on the forum think of you anyway.

Nothing will change.

WOLVES

LIONS

Any reason for quoting my post with no comment?

Isn't it time you stopped saying the same boring things about Tai over and over again and boring the pants off the forum. Time to grow up isn't it?

We all know what most people on the forum think of you anyway.

Nothing will change.

Any reason for quoting my post with no comment?

There you go again Steve, Lol