British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Edinburgh Pl 19-5-16 @ 7-30pm

He will burn out or worse injury with too many meetings especially 7 rides each time so best he concentrates on NL this year.

He's not doing 7 rides for Edinburgh though - just for BV in the NL.

And that should stop once he is in the main 1-5.

All depends on Dan's availability I suppose.

I remember everyone laughed when we signed him - not many laughing now!

I didn't laugh I was raging, but I will laugh when Belle Vue Colts recall him. ;):cheers:

• Like 1

But then Mitch will come in and clean up!!

• Like 1

But then Mitch will come in and clean up!!

Clean up what is somebody making a mess without tidying up after not on that but if u can stick a pinny on Mitch not a problem keeps him busy.

Dont think changing the riding order will make any difference in fact make Ippo even weaker than they have been !!

Olly at reserve will be an improvement on Ritchings well who wouldn't be even my grandma would.

Think it will be another struggle in front of again a dwindling attendence.

If you struggle tonight then the end is nigh!!

But I'll be along to boost the attendance by 0.5%.

• Like 2

Dont think changing the riding order will make any difference in fact make Ippo even weaker than they have been !!

Olly at reserve will be an improvement on Ritchings well who wouldn't be even my grandma would.

Think it will be another struggle in front of again a dwindling attendence.[/quote

Are you having a laugh? Have you seen they have a rider that scores nothing and have injuries. Only smiler and to a less extent the yank will score most of their points. If we struggle tonight then the riders should all retire

You missed out Der Kaiser.

His average is higher than any of your lot bar King.

And his average away from home this season is higher than Smiler's.

And as for a rider that scores nothing - I'll have you know that both Jye and Dan the Man have both scored 5.

So there!!

That German bloke is only good for about 6 points at foxhall. We are poor this year but we shouldn't struggle tonight.

Hi Guys. Been AWOL again this week, but don't think I missed much did I?

Was hoping to bring both sons and elder son's girlfriend tonight, but looks as if it will just be me and elder son now. Still every little helps

Think it will be a two point difference after 15 heats with Masters going through the cards and Lewi and Paco the Witches big hitters. At least the Witches will have a speedway riders at No. 7 tonight and not a big boned motorcyclist trying to get it sideways at speed.

Baldy, have you got the clappers that I brought along for the last match, as my son will blow them up?

Courtesy of Mark Murphy, I've got a few Radio Suffolk "I'm Backing The Witches" car stickers if any of you want one to help spread the word.

Look forward to meeting you tonight Scotsman. I hope you will be sitting with us during the meeting despite the fierce rivalry between the clubs and the inevitable segregation at the Heath this evening. Tiugainn the Witches!

Will be leaving soon to the new improved Ipswich Witches.... heres to the great meeting with lots of action and a positive result for the Witches! :t:

• Like 1

If we lose this to the worst Edinburgh side I can remember them there is no hope. Masters will get double figures and to a lesser extent Fisher and Wolbert.R/R for Riss shouldn't get much. Jye is way out of his depth and the bottom end is poor. We should comfortably get 50 points tonight

Have to say having seen them a few times and coming from an unbiased position, Edinburgh will be lucky to hit 15 tonight.

• Like 1

Think it will be another struggle in front of again a dwindling attendence.

Ooopss maybe you wasn't having a laugh.