British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 23/5/16 Sky Meeting

Some people seem to be forgetting that there is still a Poole Stadium Redevelopment Scheme sitting in someone's desk/filing cabinet or whatever which is primarily awaiting both serious funding and the Council/leaseholder's approval.

Whilst there hasn't been much in the local media about it recently, alongside Poole Council's plans to improve the town centre area, its still up for discussion.

If there is any likelihood of such a development proceeding, then I wouldn't blame Matt Ford for not shelling out huge money to 'rip up' the track now. However there is still scope to smooth out the base in certain areas which does need to be looked at.

Gerald Richter's request for better shale a couple of seasons ago was taken notice of and duly supplied, so he is listened to!!!

Some people seem to be forgetting that there is still a Poole Stadium Redevelopment Scheme sitting in someone's desk/filing cabinet or whatever which is primarily awaiting both serious funding and the Council/leaseholder's approval.

Whilst there hasn't been much in the local media about it recently, alongside Poole Council's plans to improve the town centre area, its still up for discussion.

If there is any likelihood of such a development proceeding, then I wouldn't blame Matt Ford for not shelling out huge money to 'rip up' the track now. However there is still scope to smooth out the base in certain areas which does need to be looked at.

Gerald Richter's request for better shale a couple of seasons ago was taken notice of and duly supplied, so he is listened to!!!

maybe Matt Ford feels instead of sorting the Poole track the money will be better spent getting the Oxford track up to scratch ready for the move

maybe Matt Ford feels instead of sorting the Poole track the money will be better spent getting the Oxford track up to scratch ready for the move

What move is that then Steve. Please enlighten us ?

just a guess ;)

but ask around ......

just a guess ;)

but ask around ......

Guess , you mean your on the wind up..

Guess , you mean your on the wind up..

guess you're not 'in' as much as you think there

• Like 2

guess you're not 'in' as much as you think there

Guess you don't know as much as your making out.. Like i said, your on the wind up..

Guess you don't know as much as your making out.. Like i said, your on the wind up..

time will tell ....

spose you didn't read what Skidder1 put also

Edited by stevehone

time will tell ....

spose you didn't read what Skidder1 put also

Yes, i did.

I wondered when this would come out.

Are you watching Joe Beevers????

Still think Kyle would be Brit champ???!

Oh please grow up!

First of all, you can't read posts.

Second of all, you cannot respond with any arguments, facts or logic to any of the five clearly presented reasons in the topic because you and your simple followers do not have the intellectual capacity to do so.

Thirdly, you are still looking silly using your lowest form of wit.

Come back to me when you have answered those reasons and you don't just jump on a rider's ability as it was his first Elite League meeting back from sepsis which is extremely painful.

• Like 1

I am sure that will be a comfort to the family(ies) of the rider(s) who stand to be seriously hurt on that rapidly-deteriorating track.

I am sure that will be a comfort to the family(ies) of the rider(s) who stand to be seriously hurt on that rapidly-deteriorating track.

I have seen a lot worse tracks but had Poole won then I don't think the track would of had that many complaints.

but forum posters were saying the track was atrocious well before the result of the match was known.