British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Ipswich Plc Sunday 22nd May

Hopefully the weather stays OK as Craig Cook makes his debut for the Panthers.

Peterborough use RR for Perry and Hansen guests in place of the injured Jakobsen, not sure I agree with Hawkins that Panthers are weakened, it's looks a pretty good line up to me.

• Like 1

Lambert 2

Grondal 6

Hansen 8

Lambert/Stokes 10

With those taking rider replacement you can't see us being weakened.

Heat 13 should be a good one. Hope King and Nico turn up properly. Could be a tight meeting but expect a home win. I'd say 8 points.

I think the Witches will take 3 points from this one............

.......in the odd heat!

60-30 home win.

• Like 2

Paco and Greenwood to team ride home for the slowest 5-1 of the season?

• Like 1

Hopefully the weather stays OK as Craig Cook makes his debut for the Panthers.

Peterborough use RR for Perry and Hansen guests in place of the injured Jakobsen, not sure I agree with Hawkins that Panthers are weakened, it's looks a pretty good line up to me.

When is NBJ due back?

• Like 1

Easy win for Panthers in what is a now meaningless meeting. It will, however, be good to see our new number 1. My prediction.....Panthers 56 Witches 37

• Like 2

I've actually been contemplating going to this given the sensible starting time on a Sunday as opposed to an 8pm on a bank holiday Monday but with the distinctly poor competitiveness of the current Witches side and the total irrelevance of the meeting I'm not really sure it's worth it.

Ritchie Hawkins has already said that the riders can use it as preparation to try out some things for the League match on Monday week so all I can see from this is a huge home win.

Obviously I hope it's not and just maybe I might be proved wrong? Maybe not, no its never going to happen!

Well I was definitely going to this but super blue has put me off, think I will decide tomorrow now, but with British super bikes on the box I probably won't bother either.

I think it's finally starting to happen, I'm now not bothered if I see the witches or not. Thanks louis, you are wrecking my love for the sport.

• Like 1

Well I was definitely going to this but super blue has put me off, think I will decide tomorrow now, but with British super bikes on the box I probably won't bother either.

I think it's finally starting to happen, I'm now not bothered if I see the witches or not. Thanks louis, you are wrecking my love for the sport.

Don't forget motogp and England v Turkey at football....

Plus Krakow v lodz

4pm Torun v Wroclaw

6.30pm Zielona Gora v Gorzow

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Come to Rye house to see some proper speedway!

• Like 2