British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Swindon Robins V Leicester Lions 02/06

I presume Rosco has sorted it with Doyley to ride otherwise there will be a 28 day ban coming up.

I wonder if Killer is available for most of those 28 days ?

Anyway in the 28days after the 4th we only have 4 meetings, 2 against Lakeside and 2 against Coventry. So that is at least 3 wins even without a number 1, Lakeside at home and Coventry home and away.

• Like 1

No it's as flagrag rightly said above.

Surprised stevebrum,Gavan & bwitcher hasn't shot me down on this thread yet but what do I know.

Doubt you'll get a peep out of Gavan on this thread - its not Poole-related!!! :nono::shock::D

mdmc82- It was the rider himself after the Sky fixture that made the statement to Leicester fans he said he wanted the B match changing as he was unable to come on the Saturday night planned. He also went on to say that he has told Swindon this and mentioned to the Leicester management as well.

I presume Rosco has sorted it with Doyley to ride otherwise there will be a 28 day ban coming up.

Only if Swindon use a facility.

Doubt you'll get a peep out of Gavan on this thread - its not Poole-related!!! :nono::shock::D

But he seems to pop up anywhere I post as do the others.

Any news on if Doyle is riding at Leicester on Saturday?

But he seems to pop up anywhere I post as do the others.

Any news on if Doyle is riding at Leicester on Saturday?

Is there a GP on Saturday..?

Is there a GP on Saturday..?

No next GP is on 11th, but there must be something on the 3,4 or 5 of June.

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2690

Leicester have two guests in Richard Lawson and Brady Kurtz and with A Summers and N Klindt Leicester could do well. The robins need to get going from heat 1 tonight and not, like on monday and last night, let the opposition build up a lead.

What is up with the team since the change in line up, are they not able to gate, asleep at the start of the meeting, or not setting up their bikes properly, anyone any ideas.

We have got to get back to a big win tonight and again on Saturday against Leicester.

I also hope they have sorted out a new hose pipe so they can keep the dust on the track down.

Edited by A ORLOV

Hopefully, if Doyle wins the toss tonight he actually knows what to do.

I have no idea why he keeps picking 2 & 4 and then he wonders why we are a cricket score behind early on in the meeting.

Bit surprised the club didn't offer £10 tickets for anyone who went on Monday. Can't see many takers at £17 against the worst team in EL history.

• Like 2

Weather overcast but dry, but wrap up warm, there is a cold northerly wind.

Weather report, now bright and sunny but a reasonable north east wind could make it cold later on.

A lot of peeps wont be able to afford the two, unfortunately hundreds will go tomorrow and not Thursday, where it will be back to the hardcore support. Even one meeting a week or 4 a month would be a bonus thesedays.

Leicester are just cannon fodder the Roobins should hit 60.

Frankly the opposition aren't attractive to warrant spending £17 plus travel costs and with footie on terrestrial TV tonight guess which wins. I'd agree the B/H fixture was a money spinner who schedules a dull fixture up against an England football fixture shown live. No doubt we will have comments about the dire attendance level and that the fans need to demonstrate they back speedway at Swindon but eyes need to be opened promotion wise in order to foresee the clash and bigger picture. Even more so, given the reported lack of entertainment on offer on Monday (glad I had a pre-arranged theatre trip now!). But hey, don't let that stop Rosco and Co having a go!

Just get Starman to post and he'll soon be here! ;)
  • Like 2