British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Swindon Robins B Fixture 01/06/16

Poole doing what we all expect and winning comfortably. Seems like Pooles reserves are struggling tonight never known Newman to score so low. Holder actually trying for once I reckon Ford had a word!

Much better score than last time at Poole. However, you can't give a team like Poole a 12 point lead after 3 races.

Well done to Poole.

• Like 1

Will Swindon manage to get to 32 this time? :D

Yes and when we have got the heat leaders in the right positions we will get more.

• Like 1

If ever a match was lost in the first 3 heats it was this one!

We actually outscored Poole over the remainder of the match so I guess restored some pride despite failing to get a point.

Well done Poole on their double but well done Swindon for fighting back well in both matches.

• Like 3

If ever a match was lost in the first 3 heats it was this one!

We actually outscored Poole over the remainder of the match so I guess restored some pride despite failing to get a point.

Well done Poole on their double but well done Swindon for fighting back well in both matches.

Why oh why do you win the toss & then give Poole gates 1 & 3 as gate 4 is a graveyard.

Yes and when we have got the heat leaders in the right positions we will get more.

Do you think Nick & Josh are our heat leaders as they are both hardly pulling up trees as 2nd strings?.

A superb meeting full of great races with passes in virtually every heat. The scoreline doesn't reveal an excellent meeting full of hard, agressive and downright exciting racing.

The track work done over the last few days was noticeable with no bumps or ruts. If I had to moan it was underwatered and became dusty later on, but the racing continued throughout at a very high quality.

Poole started like a train and steam rollered Swindon at the start but it wS never going to last. They came back into it with two 5-1's on the bounce and battled for everything. Poole always had the upperhand though and Doyle desperately needed back up which he didn't get. Heat 12 was a blinding race with all four on top of each other.

Chalk and cheese compared to last week. The return of Buck made Poole look much more solid and his passing and never say die was appreciated by the good crowd.

For Poole.

Holder looked much happier and was in the mix all night.

Worrall battled well.

Buckowski was excellent and deserved heat 15 imo.

Bjarne did his job. Solid.

Hans was Hans and did his job.

Newman missed the gate all night and although scored lower than usual was always a bike wheel away from another point.

Kurtz was pretty good with a couple of cracking races.

Swindon.

Doyle was excellent after a poor heat one.

Josh battled well.

Tungate had one decent ride.

Morris ditto.

Sedgeman held off Buck very well in one heat.

Wright was good and made a great sweeping move in one heat to get a 5-1.

Neilson gated well and got a win.

Three points to Poole but importantly nothing for Swindon. To be honest they didn't deserve a point but they gave their all and made for a very good nights entertainment.

Normal service resumed down there I see.

Gate & go.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

A superb meeting full of great races with passes in virtually every heat. The scoreline doesn't reveal an excellent meeting full of hard, agressive and downright exciting racing.

The track work done over the last few days was noticeable with no bumps or ruts. If I had to moan it was underwatered and became dusty later on, but the racing continued throughout at a very high quality.

Poole started like a train and steam rollered Swindon at the start but it wS never going to last. They came back into it with two 5-1's on the bounce and battled for everything. Poole always had the upperhand though and Doyle desperately needed back up which he didn't get. Heat 12 was a blinding race with all four on top of each other.

Chalk and cheese compared to last week. The return of Buck made Poole look much more solid and his passing and never say die was appreciated by the good crowd.

For Poole.

Holder looked much happier and was in the mix all night.

Worrall battled well.

Buckowski was excellent and deserved heat 15 imo.

Bjarne did his job. Solid.

Hans was Hans and did his job.

Newman missed the gate all night and although scored lower than usual was always a bike wheel away from another point.

Kurtz was pretty good with a couple of cracking races.

Swindon.

Doyle was excellent after a poor heat one.

Josh battled well.

Tungate had one decent ride.

Morris ditto.

Sedgeman held off Buck very well in one heat.

Wright was good and made a great sweeping move in one heat to get a 5-1.

Neilson gated well and got a win.

Three points to Poole but importantly nothing for Swindon. To be honest they didn't deserve a point but they gave their all and made for a very good nights entertainment.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Still looking for your match report from last weeks Belle Vue meeting or do you only do one if Poole win?.

• Like 7

Can someone check the updates site because buckowski is shown as only scoring 7 points? Given he was such a huge miss last week when his replacement only scored 6 from three completed rides and from the much more difficult no.5 spot there is obviously a mistake.

I think the updates is a fantastic service bit please pay more attention otherwise it would look like all the Poole fans, who were moaning about buckowski being such a huge miss last week, were talking through their backsides again, that would never happen would it?

Look for Steve's match report from last week as it appears he's a glory fan & only does it if Poole win😉😉

• Like 1

I see, we have a cock sure Belle Vue fan coming on here after last weeks track fiasco. You got the win last week but lets see what happens when it really matters.

Can someone check the updates site because buckowski is shown as only scoring 7 points? Given he was such a huge miss last week when his replacement only scored 6 from three completed rides and from the much more difficult no.5 spot there is obviously a mistake.

I think the updates is a fantastic service bit please pay more attention otherwise it would look like all the Poole fans, who were moaning about buckowski being such a huge miss last week, were talking through their backsides again, that would never happen would it?

i was thinking the same thing!! They didn't miss Buck at all last week. It's called bias. Check out the match report from the biased shovlar last week?? Oh hang on can't find it!

Still looking for your match report from last weeks Belle Vue meeting or do you only do one if Poole win?.

Look for Steve's match report from last week as it appears he's a glory fan & only does it if Poole win

i was thinking the same thing!! They didn't miss Buck at all last week. It's called bias. Check out the match report from the biased shovlar last week?? Oh hang on can't find it!

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=81634&page=23&do=findComment&comment=2786083

Await your response.

• Like 1

Looks like some need to go to prediction school also....60 points my arse

Anyway peeps dont fret things will look a little better in the next couple of weeks...

• Like 1

Whoops looks like some speedway fans at Specsavers in the morning! :D

But will they have the decency to apologise?