British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Swindon Robins B Fixture 01/06/16

My '60 point' comment was merely a tongue-in-cheek reply to Gavan's post.

Not sure if Bjarne is riding tomorrow as Holsted have a planned fixture. If he's missing then that'll mean an extra r/r ride for Worrall, Brady and Kyle.

Should still be a close meeting with a big half term crowd expected as its Poole's last meeting til 29th June!!!!!!

Adam's average has been gained at reserve, heat leader and 2nd string. Worrall's is purely from the reserve berth.

There has been some work done on the track in the few days available since Belle Vue but whether it sorts all the issues we shall have to wait and see. Same for both teams though and Rosco knows much more about the WR track than most other tracks anywhere else!!

Should still be close? You said that last time!! No chance of it being close. Swindon are a competitive side, but Belle Vue they aren't.

I think a lot depends on what Josh and Tungate do. Doyle seems to not be as sharp as last season. So I see a 14 point win depending on what Holder does.

think you should look at the Ipswich threads closer than pal

I do, and im your not your pal, and never will be...

Edited by Starman2006

Can only see a pirates win...52-40

:D

Just a shame he doesn't put as much effort into the Ipswich threads as he does our.. Quietly, i think he does has a soft spot for our club... ;)

I think its more of a 'hard-on'!!!! :wink: The soft spot is somewhere above the neck and close to the middle of his shoulders!!

• Like 1

I think its more of a 'hard-on'!!!! :wink: The soft spot is somewhere above the neck and close to the middle of his shoulders!!

TMI Skidder, TMI!!
  • Like 1

Apologies if it caused any offence Lisa. :-)

Anyway back to the thread. Today's prolonged natural watering plus a couple of afternoon showers tomorrow should see the track in decent condition.

No offence taken!! :) As for the rain, is the track under water yet? ;)

Probably, its peeing down and im 3 mile from the stadium. But alledgedly, its going to be ok tomorrow, except for an an isolated shower arriving from Swindon about 5... :D

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

All this rain is going to make a lot of dirt. Tomorrows forecast is overcast but dry so the moisture should hopefully remain in the track. The track has been worked on so hopefully we wont have a repeat of last Monday and get the three points.

Probably, its peeing down and im 3 mile from the stadium. But alledgedly, its going to be ok tomorrow, except for an an isolated shower arriving from Swindon about 5... :D

Cheeky s#d :lol:

• Like 1

Oh dear watch out, straight on and straight on the poole thread. How many times do i need to rest my case.. Its like a bloody magnet...

Edited by Starman2006

Any reason why Chris did not ride in Sweden tonight? I tell you what sign Shamek down for us next year or whenever that guy goes.

Any reason why Chris did not ride in Sweden tonight? I tell you what sign Shamek down for us next year or whenever that guy goes.

You want Shamek to replace Holder? If you're going to replace Holder would have to be Dudek tbh.

You want Shamek to replace Holder? If you're going to replace Holder would have to be Dudek tbh.

No no, i mean as a heatleader next year. Ohhh yer I want Dudek and Magic next year at 1 and 5 or this year the way Matt is talking. Sorry for not making that clear above. Shame we can't get all three next year.

Edited by poolebolton