British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Swindon Robins B Fixture 01/06/16

No no, i mean as a heatleader next year. Ohhh yer I want Dudek and Magic next year at 1 and 5 or this year the way Matt is talking. Sorry for not making that clear above. Shame we can't get all three next year.

No mate, seriously, if, Chris decided not to ride here i would rather have Dudek than Shamek

No mate, seriously, if, Chris decided not to ride here i would rather have Dudek than Shamek

Dudek will be a fully fledged GP rider soon,can't see him riding a full season maybe the odd month when it fits in with his schedule love to see him ride for Poole.

Dudek will be a fully fledged GP rider soon,can't see him riding a full season maybe the odd month when it fits in with his schedule love to see him ride for Poole.

You coming down tomorrow Sid ?

You coming down tomorrow Sid ?

No work until 7.30 quick on the updates then hope the fans see a great meeting fancy a home win by about 10 pts hopefully??😟 Edited by Sidney the robin

No work until 7.30 quick on the updates then hope the fans see a great meeting fancy a home win by about 10 pts hopefully??

Ok mate no problem. Will get to meet up sometime.

What is the track and weather like down there as one forecast has rain from 2pm till 7pm?.

I am a bit far out from Poole might be different there but take a look at raintoday.co.uk shows where the rain is.

• Like 1

All this rain is going to make a lot of dirt. Tomorrows forecast is overcast but dry so the moisture should hopefully remain in the track. The track has been worked on so hopefully we wont have a repeat of last Monday and get the three points.

You need dirt in the track to start with! Perhaps the dust will congeal up and create a modicum of it, apparently that's why we produced a dustbowl on Monday to give us an idea of how to set up for it and to be fair it's our best score for a while on a blue groove so...... :wink:

Quite possibly just needs to clean up his act a bit offtrack but either way i really cannot see him bothering over here at all even of some Poole fans seem to think ge does

• Like 1

Clearly you havent been to Poole for years as theres always a fair bit of dirt down.

Forecast has changed somewhat with a risk of rain showers late afternoon.

Well doubt Lindback will be over here anytime soon after his arrest last night.

What is the track and weather like down there as one forecast has rain from 2pm till 7pm?.

I'm not that close to the track but yesterday's persistent rain stopped in the late evening I think. At the moment its dry and overcast and he local roads etc are all dried out nicely.

The latest forecast does show a few showers in mid-afternoon (2pm to 4pm) but with a strongish NE wind they should blow through quite quickly.

Not sure who is working on the track today as with Lakeside at home and on Sky, Gerald (and Ronnie) will both be in Essex I guess??!! ;-)

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

I'm not that close to the track but yesterday's persistent rain stopped in the late evening I think. At the moment its dry and overcast and he local roads etc are all dried out nicely.

The latest forecast does show a few showers in mid-afternoon (2pm to 4pm) but with a strongish NE wind they should blow through quite quickly.

Not sure who is working on the track today as with Lakeside at home and on Sky, Gerald (and Ronnie) will both be in Essex I guess??!! ;-)

motocross it is then.. :D

• Like 2

Should be ok for Steve Worrall then - last week's Rider of the Night!!! :-)

Should be ok for Steve Worrall then - last week's Rider of the Night!!! :-)

That was last week, this week he's a home rider so will have the same concerns as the rest of the team. :lol:

• Like 1

Imagine it will be Neil Golding doing the track today.

Clearly you havent been to Poole for years as theres always a fair bit of dirt down.

Forecast has changed somewhat with a risk of rain showers late afternoon.

Well doubt Lindback will be over here anytime soon after his arrest last night.

All ploughed fields have plenty of dirt. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1